Lethal Performance has started its GT350 Whipple install

mike69440

Established Member
Take a brand new GT350 and repurpose the Voodoo and 3150 Tremec in a Nice Factory 5 or Superformance replica.
Then bastardize the GT350 with a boost durabable Ford 4V and T56 magnum.
Yes, the GT350 will loose some track ability. It still will be a killer canyon carver and the track is what the Cobra replica would be for.

I think these two would be more fun (faster, scarier) and a lot lesss expenive than some Lambo, etc.

https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12763
Hey what happened that Ford abandoned the 9.5 CR Aluminator? That was a great engine for a screw blower that was not on E85.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Turbos are superior to superchargers. Join the master race or be destroyed. (Robot voice).

Turbo V8 cars are a kin to a mechanical paranoid schizophrenic on methamphetamine's when those things are in boost "time & space just collapses around the windshield".

That's kinda why I prefer a PD blower.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Turbo V8 cars are a kin to a mechanical paranoid schizophrenic on methamphetamine's when those things are in boost "time & space just collapses around the windshield".

That's kinda why I prefer a PD blower.

Turbo accessories let you fine tune boost delivery. A pd blower has few adjustable delivery options. In truth, a high power turbo car's boost can be digitally adjusted while driving, and the delivery of that boost can be dialed in with boost by gear/rpm. A PD car will be a manually adjusted system requiring a wrenching session, and will be an on/off jeckle/hide machine if you have club feet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread