Lethal Performance Triple pump fuel system.

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
With the bigger Whipple's, TF heads, big bore engines, and all of the turbo truck being built the fuel system is becoming the weakest link until now! This kit upgrades everything from the wiring all the way back to the pumps, bigger lines, and a controller for the third pump. Many people run dual Walbros on the stock wiring that is not up to par to handle the pumps. A Walbro 255 pump draws 12 amps at 13 volts and the stock fuel pump is only a 20 amp fuse. Further more The stock wiring is only 14 gauge back to the pumps and there is some voltage drop thought the 12' of wire to the back.

I helped designed this kit and have been testing it for the last few months and several thousand mile on fully built Lightning that I daily drive. The kit have performed flawless at the track and on 3 hour road trips.

The kit features 8 gauge wire from the battery to the relays then three 12 gauge wires from the relays back to each pump,and a heavy grounding wire. It completely upgrades all of the wiring and run the pumps at fully voltage full time except the third pump. The third pump is controlled by a MSD RPM switch, I tried several different way to control the pump and it was the most convenient with the RPM switch, and the fuel regulator has no problem handling the three pumps at full voltage. It also features an -10 feed and a -8 return.

For pricing call Jared@ Lethal

There is also a wiring up grade for the dual pump fuel system with the Fore hat.

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

busakiller

Established Member
ive installed 3 of these kits on shelbys and 1 on a D1 4v car and love the quality. not too sure about the price but my mentality is you get what you pay for.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Damn it gang. STOP!
Just when I think I'm done buying crap, I see shit like this....

Wifes gonna hang me when I hit her up for a new fuel setup, lol....

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks a bunch Matt! Your truck came out awesome. I'm putting the triple pump systems up on the site now and any kit that leaves here will include the wiring harness's that you so kindly put together for us.

Thanks again mang!

Jared

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
Thanks Jared and Stacey the hat was soooo much nicer then the pics. It is a beauty and the machine work in right fit and finish are perfect.

Jared showed me the the Fore 8.8 rear diff cover and it is a sexy piece. Just need to get one for the L now.

Last edited:

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Thanks!
Yes I agree, the diff covers are incredible!
I cant wait to show them off in Bradenton... haha...

dragonlightning

Established Member
I'll just throw out a suggestion, Use a Boost sensor like the one from Zex or something else that is boost sensitive...RPM isn't always accurate to boost.

My only concern is that with 3 pumps and 1 seperatley controlled, 1 fails under boost is bad. Sort of like the problems people are going through with methanol pump failures and other failures under boost = bad day..

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
I'll just throw out a suggestion, Use a Boost sensor like the one from Zex or something else that is boost sensitive...RPM isn't always accurate to boost.

My only concern is that with 3 pumps and 1 seperatley controlled, 1 fails under boost is bad. Sort of like the problems people are going through with methanol pump failures and other failures under boost = bad day..

We did it this way because of the large return lines and the fact that 2 pumps can easily run the truck around the under 5000k rpms. Thats when these trucks need the fuel. If the pump does turn on when the it is not needed the regulated can handle it.

low12lightning

Established Member
Seems like the idea is going in the right direction, but i question the use of 3 Walboro intank pumps, instead of one large inline. I don't really know the price of this kit, but i can only think it would be in the same price range as a Aeromotive A1000 pump. If 2 walboro's can't feed your truck, then i think it is a much better idea to modify your fuel hat and pick up for better fuel delivery and run a inline. I'm not sure if anyone else here has had trouble with walboro pumps, but i have replaced a handful of those things between my truck and customer cars.

Users who are viewing this thread