Lethal's 2016 Shelby GT350 laying down a 10.98 @ 125 mph - Drag Vid

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You're in the minority if you actually think more GT350s will be on an open track than the 1/4. ...

Who? Me? Because I said no such thing. The majority of GT350s, R or not, will be attacking back roads and mountain passes. Like most all other sports cars, they're unlikely to see a road course with any regularity; 1) because of the scarcity of road courses and 2) most people don't want to risk balling up their theoretically irreplaceable car.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You're in the minority if you actually think more GT350s will be on an open track than the 1/4. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me seeing more racing on the street.

I also don't see why it's necessary for anyone get all bent out of shape on how someone drives their car that they paid for. SVTP has got to be one of the most whiniest online car communities..
Nobody in this thread has said more GT350s will be at the track (road course) then being at the drap strip.

GTPremi is pretty much correct in that there arent too many race tracks in the country. Another thing to consider is price of admission between Sonoma and Laguna a track day is anywhere from $250-$350+ per day.

Users who are viewing this thread