lets be live yall!!!

SHOTYME

Established Member
hey let me tell you somthing i will be damn if you SHO peeps on here do not make a name for us, we are bad and we need to make a name for SHO's but when we are here we need to have big head, but only when we need them not all the time, i know i can back up my trash talk in my SHO. So let them know we are on this site. later

SteedaSVT

Established Member
You in sedilia MO????????????

What SVT did you beat??????

I used to be at Whiteman... I used to have a 95 Green SHO down there. Then it got hit by a deer:( So i got a SVT.:)

SHOTYME

Established Member
yeah i saw you around town, and was it the green one, no tinted windows and , wl yeah it was you, yeah i tried to catch you a few time and wanted to run you to se if it was strong cause i here of alot of people with raged out SHO, but never the less my SHO is very strong and will have some mods very very soon but you know how money is. yeah i still ive in town, and it was not a SVT only a 5.0 black it was mean sounding and stuff. was not a bad race.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
step away from the crack pipe please.

Originally posted by SHOTYME
hey let me tell you somthing i will be damn if you SHO peeps on here do not make a name for us, we are bad and we need to make a name for SHO's but when we are here we need to have big head, but only when we need them not all the time, i know i can back up my trash talk in my SHO. So let them know we are on this site. later

SteedaSVT

Established Member
Ya Green Gen 2

Cerwin-vega, Elcipse and Stroker Sticker on the MoonRoof... Michigan plates. Ya it ran like a bat out of hell until it blew on DD..

Theres a Guy oin Base with a black gen 1 and a silver gen 2. He tried to race the SVT one day on 50 but i wanted no part of a SHO on the highway.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
one of the few CSVT guys who'll admit the SHO owns the CSVT on the highway.

:)

Originally posted by SteedaSVT

Theres a Guy oin Base with a black gen 1 and a silver gen 2. He tried to race the SVT one day on 50 but i wanted no part of a SHO on the highway.

SteedaSVT

Established Member
Well im just like you I owe both

98 SVT
95 SHO 5-speed

the differance is amazing
I would never autocross my SHO unless i put some crazy suspension mods in it.
What the SVT lacks on the Highway it makes up for in ALL around benfits.

A friend and me where racing on the road to my house.

98 SVT vs 92 SHO both 5 speeds
both kinda mod'd
SVT<-- steeda shifter, Oversized K&n, No resonator. i think that was it at the time
SHO<-- Borla cat back, K&N i think thats it

and in about a 5 mile race of all curves he was atleast 30seconds behind me. now on a 2 mile straight strech he had me by as he would say a good 30 school buses but that was in my SHO. 95 5-speed, LPM, Flowmaster, K&N so pretty much the same as his.

First gear SVT by about a car length, 2nd held its ground. Third bye bye SHO. We have it on video. The cool part was its pitch dark out and theres a small hill and Both cars are side by side and we disappear for about 10 seconds then all of a sudden reappear and my friend video taping was like HOLY SHIT There flying!!!!!! SHO then about 4 seconds later SVT..

We did this 5 times in a row that night. Ohh did i mention the SHO had no Hood??? Damn deer... We kept switching what car each was driving. Wow What a blast. I miss the SHO.

Ohh what where we talking about again? Ohh SVTvsSHO highway....The only mod'd SVT i can think of that i have been in that would give a mildly mod'd SHO a run would be PHATSVT's i had to listen to my GF complain about her neck when he hit third. First thing out of her mouth was wow reminds me of the SHO.:( that thing is a Rocket!!!!!!

SHOTYME

Established Member
well who is this phat SVT and is he driving a contour, or a cobra, and what are his mods, list them all oh yeah did i yeahi did for get to mention i have a ZEX kit sitting around ready to be installed some say it can handle it fine buy i will wait till the engine is very nice and built right. This guy seems col i want to meet him, so his car is fast as hell hummmmm wel get me a list of mods and i will mod mine the same. but we can race for fun the first and then wiht all the mod he got i will get and then it will be on.

SteedaSVT

Established Member
Well PHATSVT is a Contour. its 100% stock:rollseyes
hahahaha ok maybe not. Hes got the Vortech Supercharger and all the mods that go with it.

Comparing a 3.0L SHO engine to a 2.5 SVT duratech is two different things. Ya SVT has more Horsepower per liter but still its half a liter smaller. It takes no skill to drive a SVT or a SHO on the Highway Down shift and race anyone.

The only time i ever race and really care is when Time slips are produced or during AUTOCROSS/SCCA events.

I remember i was in sedelia once Break Torquin the SHIT out of the SHO and some dude stop and said Nice Taurus and laughed like i couldn't kill him in a race. But whats that gonna prove? that my car is faster than his?????? Wow I could have purchased 3 SHO's for the cost of my CSVT. But i wanted a car that could handle everything. And im happy about your zex kit. I got a NOS kit.. do i need to put it on???? No will I? someday probably but you can't have the bottle in for AUtocross and thats where real driving is. Street racing downt he strip in Sedelia is great if your trying to pick up 16yr old chicks but it don't prove anything. Don't get me wrong i love SHO's to death and i used to think like you how no old mustang could run on unless its mod'd. The quater mile is the determining factor and last i check'd the SHO only beat the SVT by like 1 or 2 tenths of a second. Both great cars but the SHO is nothing compared to the SVT contour all around. SHO fast.. SVT almost as Fast.. SVT can out handle almost every 4 door sedan in the world minus a few pricy ones. The way i race that is everything. The few extra ponies a SHO has over the SVT is nothing at a Road Corse or in Autocross. Im sorry but when people start saying that MY SHO is the best thing out it kinda piss's me off. I hear it everyday from my friend and his 92 and he paid like 5 for his SHO and i paid like 18 for my SVT?????? IM sure i could have got a something faster than a SHO for 18 or a SHO Shop SHO for under that. But theres something about the SVT contour that i don't know. No one in the world will ever mistake a SHO for a Pricy european Sedan. I get that all the time with the SVT. I park in the middle of no where at walmart and all these ricer's park around me cuase they wanna race. when i had my SHO i think one person was like wow you have a SHO nice car. SHO is the ultimate sleeper in my book. And ill own another one.

I think im Done

and yes im really bored I have had the worst day of my life

SHOTYME

Established Member
well i have to give it to ya my SHO is nottheking of the road but i will let youin on somthing, when a guy in aContour SVT pulls up to me and says " hey take you pice of shit homeanditisnot fast and thenbully me all the time in town then somthing is wrong he has a big ass head gut i have yet to line up with him for sure but when i do i will punish him for what he has done and i will be moded well, well the guy wanted 3200 for this SHO but i got it for 1600, well worth the money, and yeah CSVT are nice but this is my secound car and now i am fining it up causei always wanted one, but you have to agree on somthing if i put enough money in to it like say 4000 it will spank a contour, Andi do not roll the strip in sedalia cause i am going to be 21 we work on our cars in my club and atend car show dbdrags and more and we have two sponser, and are still getting more, we are not some small as club with like 20 people we are real close to our 100 member mark, you know what even the people at ford were like tell me this CSVT would punish me and when i herd that i just though well what they do not nkow is that i beat him already. I like both CSVT and SHO man I am not sayingi have the badest shit just saying it is fast, and oh yeah let me get a charger and more andi would lite him up, hell yeah he is goingto beat me he has a charger and more.

SteedaSVT

Established Member
Which club is this????

and you put 4 grand in to a SHO and someone puts 4 grand into a Contour and i bet your still side by side.

And IIRC the new Sho shop 3.5 liter (if it ever comes out) is supposed to be a beast. I know the 3.0L swaps have been givin people great #'s. I wanna see a 3liter SVT vs a SHO ..

Has anyone heard or seen this??? What was the outcome????

creina

Established Member
I currently have both an SVT and an SHO and I'm sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the SHO is more powerful than the contour and would destroy it on the highway....but if you toss in some corners, it's a totally different story.

the SHO is for sale by the way. [email protected] if for some odd reason you may be interested.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
1 - from a stop Drivers Race (though usually the SHO will pull away in 3rd gear)

2 - from a roll the SHO should win 9/10 times here.

3 - Throw some curves in there CSVT wins.

Better all around Package? CSVT

What ifs are all day.

BTW there are quite a few more 300hp+ and even 400hp and IIRC 1 500hp+ SHOs running around.

There are 0 CSVT running with that much power.......yet....

As for the SHO Shop 3.5L don't hold your breath. The SHO 3.6L is a monster from what I hear, but realiabiltiy sucks.

Just my .02 :)

SteedaSVT

Established Member
But I am Holding my breath.......

On a Side note.. I get to drive my car tommarow for the first time in a Month!!!:D :D

I would probably be one of the First ones to test out the 3.5L and my tranny at the same time....BUT you never know if its gonna come out or not...

SHOTYME

Established Member
hey i am not a stoner man the key board i was using is realy trashed ok, i am on a new one ,so do not trash talk on me cause we tell the truth and are you the guy who drive the sliver CSVT, if so I will SHO you what a stoner can do man, naw just having fun, but also i did not put 4 grand in my car i am not a retard, and i am modded it slowly, well i have not walked many rides yet but, i do a good job when i run, you know i do not ever beat the shit out of my engine, but you got to have fun some times right, some people say i drive like a granny and beep at me for doing like 35 in a 40 or 37 but when the SHO is in heated battle, it is on she will run. i am some what teaching her as they would say on SHOtimes, how to run, like when i am driving her she does not like me to spped shift from frist to secound so i take it slow, but when i raced the 5.0 it was like bammmmm in to secound like batman.

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SHOTYME
hey i am not a stoner man the key board i was using is realy trashed ok, i am on a new one ,so do not trash talk on me cause we tell the truth and are you the guy who drive the sliver CSVT, if so I will SHO you what a stoner can do man, naw just having fun, but also i did not put 4 grand in my car i am not a retard, and i am modded it slowly, well i have not walked many rides yet but, i do a good job when i run, you know i do not ever beat the shit out of my engine, but you got to have fun some times right, some people say i drive like a granny and beep at me for doing like 35 in a 40 or 37 but when the SHO is in heated battle, it is on she will run. i am some what teaching her as they would say on SHOtimes, how to run, like when i am driving her she does not like me to spped shift from frist to secound so i take it slow, but when i raced the 5.0 it was like bammmmm in to secound like batman.
Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread