lets be live yall!!!

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOTYME
hey let me tell you somthing i will be damn if you SHO peeps on here do not make a name for us, we are bad and we need to make a name for SHO's
bad as in good bad
or
bad as in my sho needs repairs again bad?

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
Originally posted by SteedaSVT
Well PHATSVT is a Contour. its 100% stock:rollseyes
hahahaha ok maybe not. Hes got the Vortech Supercharger and all the mods that go with it.

Comparing a 3.0L SHO engine to a 2.5 SVT duratech is two different things. Ya SVT has more Horsepower per liter but still its half a liter smaller. It takes no skill to drive a SVT or a SHO on the Highway Down shift and race anyone.

The only time i ever race and really care is when Time slips are produced or during AUTOCROSS/SCCA events.

I remember i was in sedelia once Break Torquin the SHIT out of the SHO and some dude stop and said Nice Taurus and laughed like i couldn't kill him in a race. But whats that gonna prove? that my car is faster than his?????? Wow I could have purchased 3 SHO's for the cost of my CSVT. But i wanted a car that could handle everything. And im happy about your zex kit. I got a NOS kit.. do i need to put it on???? No will I? someday probably but you can't have the bottle in for AUtocross and thats where real driving is. Street racing downt he strip in Sedelia is great if your trying to pick up 16yr old chicks but it don't prove anything. Don't get me wrong i love SHO's to death and i used to think like you how no old mustang could run on unless its mod'd. The quater mile is the determining factor and last i check'd the SHO only beat the SVT by like 1 or 2 tenths of a second. Both great cars but the SHO is nothing compared to the SVT contour all around. SHO fast.. SVT almost as Fast.. SVT can out handle almost every 4 door sedan in the world minus a few pricy ones. The way i race that is everything. The few extra ponies a SHO has over the SVT is nothing at a Road Corse or in Autocross. Im sorry but when people start saying that MY SHO is the best thing out it kinda piss's me off. I hear it everyday from my friend and his 92 and he paid like 5 for his SHO and i paid like 18 for my SVT?????? IM sure i could have got a something faster than a SHO for 18 or a SHO Shop SHO for under that. But theres something about the SVT contour that i don't know. No one in the world will ever mistake a SHO for a Pricy european Sedan. I get that all the time with the SVT. I park in the middle of no where at walmart and all these ricer's park around me cuase they wanna race. when i had my SHO i think one person was like wow you have a SHO nice car. SHO is the ultimate sleeper in my book. And ill own another one.

I think im Done

and yes im really bored I have had the worst day of my life

i agree with you man csvts are bad but for the time period the sho was built in its hella fast its thirteen years old and its still a beast for what it is ...even now i think the engine is perrty high tech{dohc} but in real racing{autocross} i think the sho will get slaped on by a csvt

Users who are viewing this thread