Let's SEE ALL THE EVO's (LOL)

bluestreak89

Established Member
I was gonna go over to evolutionm.net and see some pics then I realized that most of the guys were here anyways. Plus it'll piss off all the hard core cobra guys. LMAO

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wouldnt' mind seeing a few EVO's...but I'd rather see your cars :beer: any chance I can get a ride in the beast?

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
Whats special about the Dinan m5? I saw a red one yesturday and had no idea what they do to it, also post your cars!!

bluestreak89

Established Member
this thread was a joke

but here are my cars

2148736_1_full.jpg
2148736_2_full.jpg
2148736_3_full.jpg
2150046_2_full.jpg
2150046_3_full.jpg
2150046_5_full.jpg

bluestreak89

Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
Whats special about the Dinan m5? I saw a red one yesturday and had no idea what they do to it, also post your cars!!

Dinan is a highly touted bmw tuner but he has yet to provide something cost effective for the m5 the only benefit is that no matter what mods you add bmw warranties it. here is a list per horsepower.

10hp plus clutch stage 1 suspension = 9k
75hp stage 2 clutch and suspension = 33k
200hp rear end, clutch, s/c, wheels, brakes = 68k

i only have stage 2

bluestreak89

Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
When are you getting your TT vette, that one looks nice enough :D
My car was sent to houston on 12/13/05 it took 4 months to put a 427 and install TT kit. I had to stay at the shop until 2 a/m because I drove down there and wasnt leaving without it on my trailer. Got it back to ATL had a block leak, bad turbo, exhaust leak (try 1 inch diameter hole in headers ) , couldnt see the boost gauges, none of my gas or oil settings inside worked. Had it for two days sent it back to houston. They spent a month waiting for the turbo to get back and now are finishing the car up (hopefully).

HoustonGT

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
My car was sent to houston on 12/13/05 it took 4 months to put a 427 and install TT kit. I had to stay at the shop until 2 a/m because I drove down there and wasnt leaving without it on my trailer. Got it back to ATL had a block leak, bad turbo, exhaust leak (try 1 inch diameter hole in headers ) , couldnt see the boost gauges, none of my gas or oil settings inside worked. Had it for two days sent it back to houston. They spent a month waiting for the turbo to get back and now are finishing the car up (hopefully).
Who did you send it to, MTI?

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
are you adopting anyone soon?

Im a good choice!!

I sleep, eat, and drive your cars haha..
good luck with the vette ill be waiting for pics/vids.

Almo

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
Plus it'll piss off all the hard core cobra guys. LMAO

And it's comments like this that shows even though you might not own one, you feel you are missing out and have to be here anyways. This also goes for almost half the people here. :p

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
A few badass Evos from our College Park Tuning spring meet this past sunday. There must have been 15-20 evos there, and even more cobras. Almo, were you there?

blackandgoldevo.jpg

blackonblackevo.jpg

One of em had this huge AMS turbo on it
bigturboevo.jpg

Yes, this is a real, honest-to-God LHD converted Tommi Makkinen edition Evo VI
tommievovi.jpg

Last edited:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
damn, sunburned.pm me next time theres one of these goin on, i missed it. looks like there was some pretty nice rides there.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Thanks sunburned...for some reason only Subi's can pull off the gold rims...they don't look right on that evo...

Users who are viewing this thread