Let's SEE ALL THE EVO's (LOL)

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
I was gonna go over to evolutionm.net and see some pics then I realized that most of the guys were here anyways. Plus it'll piss off all the hard core cobra guys. LMAO

YEAH!! Nothing like POing Cobra guys on a Cobra forum! :thumbsup: (BTW: definetely nice rides, and EVO's are sexy!)

Batman

Last edited:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
ElGato said:
Thanks sunburned...for some reason only Subi's can pull off the gold rims...they don't look right on that evo...

nice to know i'm not the only one who thought that :beer:

bluestreak89

Established Member
Almo said:
And it's comments like this that shows even though you might not own one, you feel you are missing out and have to be here anyways. This also goes for almost half the people here. :p

I am missing out. I want an 05 Mustang Gt with Twin Turbos on it. Screw the GT500. The camaro is starting to grow on me too so The GT may have some comp when Im ready to buy it in a year or two. All of the evo stuff had started to get on my nerves too. I love all cars though and tried making a positive spin on it. I thought some people would get a chuchle out of it like I did. :D

This is the best enthusiast community (except for a few knuckleheads) around IMO.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, I love that Evo with the gold rims. I've seen those exact rims on a bunch of different color evos and they all look amazing. Those rims were on a white S2k there too and it looked great. Evos are definitely one of my favorite cars next to cobras and I've always wanted one. A guy in our club has an 03 and I got to flog it around an empty lot and around campus for a bit after the show. Definitely one of the best handling cars out there. You don't even have to worry about losing control, just hit the gas and turn the wheel hard and it'll go. I was gettin sideways around the roundabouts without a worry. Love feelin the turbo spool up as well.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
My car was sent to houston on 12/13/05 it took 4 months to put a 427 and install TT kit. I had to stay at the shop until 2 a/m because I drove down there and wasnt leaving without it on my trailer. Got it back to ATL had a block leak, bad turbo, exhaust leak (try 1 inch diameter hole in headers ) , couldnt see the boost gauges, none of my gas or oil settings inside worked. Had it for two days sent it back to houston. They spent a month waiting for the turbo to get back and now are finishing the car up (hopefully).

that sucks a big one.

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
Nice thread..... i have had 2 cobra's (so i am allowed on this board...)..and 1 evo...

lowered with 18" Volk TE37's....see the nice big F250 behind it though..:)

index.php

index.php

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Anyone think Evos...are fugly and look like a Mini Aztek? :xpl:

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
The guy on EvoM.net that did that photoshoot is one of the most badass photographers I've ever seen...and if I remember right he doesn't charge either...he does photo shoots for a whole bunch of Evo's!

Users who are viewing this thread