lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
This purely an educational post and thus not intended to be ixnayed due to technically being outside the boundaries of this thread's intended criteria.

I finally picked an RF 24-70mm lens for my R5. It's a range I don't normally shoot in but I wanted something for more creative shots. When an image is distorted, however subtle and just the right way...I dig it. So after a recent Easter themed shoot I tried out the new lens. Just the right angle/pose kinda nails it, no?

5P1A5739-4K.jpg

;)

SkipBuxton

Established Member
This purely an educational post and thus not intended to be ixnayed due to technically being outside the boundaries of this thread's intended criteria.

I finally picked an RF 24-70mm lens for my R5. It's a range I don't normally shoot in but I wanted something for more creative shots. When an image is distorted, however subtle and just the right way...I dig it. So after a recent Easter themed shoot I tried out the new lens. Just the right angle/pose kinda nails it, no?

5P1A5739-4K.jpg

;)
Nice work- I also have some photography background and enjoy getting angles right for the best views and subject. Sexy woman helps immensely also !! ;)

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

5P1A5739-4K.jpg

;)
Who the hell is gonna complain...she's "showin the PINK!"

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Absolutely agree - warm weather brings all the fun…..
I’ll be adding a few later this weekend - she has several new “tops” she’s trying for spring/summer.

Users who are viewing this thread