lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

MG0h3

Established Member
IMG_2172.JPG

More puppies

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cbj5259

Established Member
That is a very unique, high-performance Ferrari...and I mean that in the MOST respectful and admirable way!
Thank you! Fortunately she is not temperamental like a Ferrari. She runs more like a Porsche 911. Very reliable, no headaches and manageable service costs...haha.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you! Fortunately she is not temperamental like a Ferrari. She runs more like a Porsche 911. Very reliable, no headaches and manageable service costs...haha.

Youre lucky, my wifes diet leading up to a competition made her a complete nutcase. It was meltdown city when her trainer removed carrots from the approved food list. She was literally an unhinged, half starved carb/carni-vore when we would go out for dinner after the show was over. Her trainer was on the same diet and competition, me and Dave were always happier when it was all over.

MG0h3

Established Member
Youre lucky, my wifes diet leading up to a competition made her a complete nutcase. It was meltdown city when her trainer removed carrots from the approved food list. She was literally an unhinged, half starved carb/carni-vore when we would go out for dinner after the show was over. Her trainer was on the same diet and competition, me and Dave were always happier when it was all over.

So strange

The gym is church to me.

I eat clean 99% of the time

Girlfriend is just kindof whatever about everything but has a body like a stripper.

Always thought I’d jive best with another gym rat but here we are……

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Nice additions I see
I should probably add some of my latest snags of girl as well as my other friend but I don’t want to overstep the line of “family friendly” website.

cbj5259

Established Member
She's been a tad bit crankier as we are coming into the stretch run, but I think she has learned to manage it better now. This is her 4th competition and first over the age of 40, so she is learning to manage it better. She started cutting later this time and has added quite a bit more muscle so she will be competing with a little more weight than in the past. She is 5'6 and last time she cut to 118lbs. It was too much. We are looking at about 128lbs for this competition with some of the added muscle. For reference she is 139lbs in these current pics.

Users who are viewing this thread