Let's see some pics of the pad

lifter213

Established Member
I've been there about a year and this was when i first moved in. Its just me and my fiance here. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath, living room, family room, game room.

85579.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
The college house I lived in was built in the 50's probably. Definitely not modern by any means.

Nice looking places guys.

The old thread was kick ass, worth the view.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
jlauth said:
IMO, these are not true college pads. If it isn't older than you it is not a college pad. I have not seen a home on my campus that is under 30 years old, and most may be damn near 100. Nice places though guys if i had a place that looked like that while i was in college there would be no reason to graduate.

At least at FSU, where I graduated from and MinGrey is, there really isn't anything worth living in/available "on campus." FSU backs up to downtown, so they are really pressed for space for 40k+ students as is. They are buying up all the land around campus so they can to expand. There are some nice places not too far from campus though.

YoungGun

Established Member
Still under construction....

front
7755.jpg

7898.jpg

garage
7943.jpg

rear
7946.jpg

guest cottage
7496.jpg

other garage and office
7681.jpg

view
7400.jpg

6803.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
younggun, I hate to thread jack but I'm curious about what you do for a living. Very nice house and nice boats! That is how I want to live when I'm 40

YoungGun

Established Member
Boogie Man said:
younggun, I hate to thread jack but I'm curious about what you do for a living. Very nice house and nice boats! That is how I want to live when I'm 40

Own my own business (HVAC) and auto brokerage.

Users who are viewing this thread