Let's see Terminator Front bumpers with Mach lips

SilverSteed

Established Member
Thinking of doing this over the coming winter and adding a front mount behind it, so show me some pics-I'd like to get an idea of the fit. Cheers

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
We might as well not even have a search button.

This has been covered before, actually quiet recently.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I don't think you'll have any luck searching, considering hardly anyone (if anyone) has done it b/c it wouldn't flow and would look like crap. I've seen the terminator lips on 99-01 cobra bumpers and it looks good.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
found this on AM's site:
viewsingle.php

I have also seen a red terminator with anthracite Fr's and a mach 1 chin on here before. doesn't look too bad.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
looks like hillbilly trash.

it dosnt even fit correctly. you might as well go out and buy a pair of shoes that are 2 sizes to small and cut out some holes for your big toe's to protrude through, then at least people will see the shoes and the mach1 lip along with your missing tooth and have some solid facts that determine that you are indeed a half retarded redneck.

yeah it looks that stupid.

and yes this is my .02 like it or not I refuse to abide by your request to hold back my internet opinion.

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Search threads started by me. Then Click on "Better ALL black FR500" thread in the pics in vids.

:beer:

03RedCobra

Established Member
looks like hillbilly trash.

it dosnt even fit correctly. you might as well go out and buy a pair of shoes that are 2 sizes to small and cut out some holes for your big toe's to protrude through, then at least people will see the shoes and the mach1 lip along with your missing tooth and have some solid facts that determine that you are indeed a half retarded redneck.

yeah it looks that stupid.[/QUOTE

Wow, I guess to each their own opinion !! LOL

I don't think it looks that bad. It even helps with guiding the air upwards towards the lower light intakes.

Users who are viewing this thread