Let's see Terminator Front bumpers with Mach lips

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
add some hood pins and a rear window louvers too to complete the look and you'll have one HOT Terminator

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
friend's car

059.jpg

047.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
looks like hillbilly trash.

it doesn't even fit correctly. you might as well go out and buy a pair of shoes that are 2 sizes to small and cut out some holes for your big toe's to protrude through, then at least people will see the shoes and the mach1 lip along with your missing tooth and have some solid facts that determine that you are indeed a half retarded redneck.

yeah it looks that stupid.[/QUOTE

Wow, I guess to each their own opinion !! LOL

I don't think it looks that bad. It even helps with guiding the air upwards towards the lower light intakes.

A lot of you seem to be missing that it is too short on the sides. That IMO ruins it as a good mod. Just pointing the fit issue out. If it fit properly it actually looks pretty nice. JMO.

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
A lot of you seem to be missing that it is too short on the sides. That IMO ruins it as a good mod. Just pointing the fit issue out. If it fit properly it actually looks pretty nice. JMO.

So I take all you guys saying its to short don't like the ones put on the 99-01 Cobras???? It don't fit right either.

Users who are viewing this thread