let's see those GT's or Mach's with IRS

silverbullittgt

The DEep SoUth
Established Member
Just like it says. I love the way IRS cars look and I am considering swapping the SRA for IRS. Lets see em all 79-04 with IRS and those snake pipes hangin down

Blown 89

Established Member
I don't have pics but a buddy of mine swapped out an IRS into his 01 GT. He swore it was the best thing he ever did to his car. The difference in ride quality and handling compared to the SRA was amazing. Wheel hop was an issue but that's what AC's bushing kit and various other mods are for ;)

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
IMG_2910.jpg

tjs98gt

Established Member
mine (first pic exhaust needs adjusting, but its coming off anyway so whats the difference)

IMG_0175.gif

2986679130083692800S600x600Q85.jpg

4544_587513745842_26101232_34458031_8108950_n.jpg

Last edited:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Solid > IRS just my opinion.

Anyone who wants my 03 Cobra IRS I would gladly take your solid. I am located in Central NJ.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Solid > IRS just my opinion.

Anyone who wants my 03 Cobra IRS I would gladly take your solid. I am located in Central NJ.
damn if you lived closer i would LOVE to.
nice pics, but i dont really think its fair to be posting pics of a car you no longer own. JMO :shrug:

he put all the effort and money into that car he can show it off whenever he wants if the new owner doesnt want pics of the car posted on the internet he needs to sell the car. any car that bad ass deserves to be posted as much as possible. one of the most bad ass cars i have ever seen graves you can post it anytime JMO

wma8706

Established Member
unless it's a serious all dedicated Drag race car... the IRS with a few aftermarket parts... ie... poly U bushings and halfshafts would make a superb high powered street driven stang. Wheelhop would be greatly reduced and handling capabilites increased. Speaking of all dedicated ... if thats the direction you take... then I'd swap out the tranny for an auto as well.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
What the hell does it matter? The thread says lets see those GT's and Mach's with IRS, never anywhere did it say lets see YOUR ...

JMO
hrmm lets see, maybe because the person who owns the car now might of wanted to post pics?
damn if you lived closer i would LOVE to.

he put all the effort and money into that car he can show it off whenever he wants if the new owner doesnt want pics of the car posted on the internet he needs to sell the car. any car that bad ass deserves to be posted as much as possible. one of the most bad ass cars i have ever seen graves you can post it anytime JMO

so? Is it his car now? No. dont post what you dont own

Users who are viewing this thread