let's see those GT's or Mach's with IRS

TClark22

Established Member
there is no looks difference besides the exhaust...soo why make this thread?

and definatly SRA > IRS, mainly for ease of upgrading and such, and stronger. i helped replaced bushings, reassemble and put an IRS back into an 03 cobra and god damn that is the biggest pain in the ass ever

SMKNGT

Gotta love a V8 Girl!
Established Member
It doesn't matter if he has it or not. He owned it and put the IRS on it that's all that should matter!

BTW Dave when did the Bullitt get sold? What its replacement? I'm sorry to see it go :(

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Garlen bought his Bullitt..... which means it should be back on the market in 4-6 months :lol1:

Graves

Established Member
hrmm lets see, maybe because the person who owns the car now might of wanted to post pics?

so? Is it his car now? No. dont post what you dont own

The new owner is a member here, and a good friend. He could care less if I post pictures of my old car. It's been out of my posession for a whole 2 weeks maybe?

I did all the work to that car, and took a shit load of pictures. I'll post the pictures I want, when I want.

Anyways. I appreciate the compliments from everyone. The IRS was the best thing I did to it.

More pics can be seen: dgraves' photos Just find the gallery for the Bullitt, as there are a few there.

Graves

Established Member
It doesn't matter if he has it or not. He owned it and put the IRS on it that's all that should matter!

BTW Dave when did the Bullitt get sold? What its replacement? I'm sorry to see it go :(

A couple weeks ago...about. Not sure of a replacement. Looking for something other than a Mustang, but we'll see.

Garlen bought his Bullitt..... which means it should be back on the market in 4-6 months :lol1:

lol I hope not. We talked about it a little, and he said he was going to hang on to it. It's in good hands, though.

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
this is still a project and I don't know when I will actually finish it but hopefully by the end of this year...

DSC02586-1-1.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Had an IRS on my old GT and loved it. The handling around curves and on bumpy roads was 1000 times better than stock. Loved the low exhaust pipes too.

hrmm lets see, maybe because the person who owns the car now might of wanted to post pics?

No. dont post what you dont own

So since I built up my old GT, took a bunch of pics of it, then sold it, I don't get to post those pictures anymore because I don't own the car anymore?? Should I give the new owner every picture I ever took? You have the worst reasoning I've ever heard. I don't care what the new owner thinks, it was my car at one time and all my time and money went into it.

Besides, I post pics of other people's cars all the time. If the car is out in public or they posted the pics, obviously they don't care if other peole see it.

Teksid281

Banned
Same old picture everyone knows, boring. Working on getting the magnaflow system I put on straightened out...oh wait, this exhaust is no longer on the car, should I not post it cobrastang161?

DSC032751.jpg

silverbullittgt

The DEep SoUth
Established Member
wow nice cars guys! The reason I am considering the swap is because my GT is my daily driver and It will never be fast, with that said, why not make it handle and ride better? besides I also think the way the pipes are routed along with the slight cambered look from the real wheels makes the car look aggressive.

silverbullittgt

The DEep SoUth
Established Member
also if anyone near Corpus Christi is looking for an SRA. I am willing to swap.
Mine was rebuilt about 40k ago with all new bearings and seals along with 3:73's which have had a slight whine ever since. I have a brand new cobra rear disc swap that I haven't installed and a SLP loudmouth I catback with stock springs (my sig is chopped). let me know

Last edited:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
In for IRSaleens. I've seen ONE. White IIRC.

I still think IRS + center exhaust with the tubes running up and straight out the center under the gas tank would look killer

Users who are viewing this thread