Let's see those Latest Purchases!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Need some advice. I think I am going with these wheels.
View attachment 1819927

Blue center cap or no?
bc-forged-na-finishes-crystal-dark-blue.jpg

attachment.php
No blue center cap.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Id like to see you consider something other than solid black wheels.
Polished aluminum, silver powder coat, bronze, even chrome.

I understand the hate for black. My plan is to keep it looking stock but with smaller wheels so I can fit more sidewall.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I was just looking at these the other day for >$400. Still a fair price. Zamberlins are the shizznit. I have a pair that is 10 years old and they are barely broken in.

View attachment 1820104
How are those when static for several hours??? My Lacross muck boots have 1500 "whatever" neoprene insulation and with alpaca socks my feet still get cold around hour 4 or 5.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Alot more than you can believe lol, had Hakkapelita R3's on my AMG E55 and I had no issues what so ever in 8" of wet snow. If the wifes G70 all seasons dont do too well in the snow this year those Wintrac Pros are what were going to go with.
Not sure if I posted this up or not, but this is what they look like @*Jay*
(Please excuse the dirty car. It's Fall in New England. (n)) This car is begging for a drop as well. Probably in the late spring/early summer,.......if I can wait that long. LOL

103456.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Been drinking a lot of scotch lately and decided to switch it up. Had a hard time paying $70 for a four year old rye but it's pretty damn good.

View attachment 1820276
Nice! Most of the way done making an end-grain lime cutting board for my bar.
IMG_2350.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Somebody buy this so you can post it and make me jelly! Wish the interior was as fresh as the exterior.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not sure if I posted this up or not, but this is what they look like @*Jay*
(Please excuse the dirty car. It's Fall in New England. (n)) This car is begging for a drop as well. Probably in the late spring/early summer,.......if I can wait that long. LOL

View attachment 1820208
This morning was warm enough to wash her. Just saying Tony. LOL. My wife and I drove to Maine for two nights on Thursday in her Acura, and on the way there a tractor trailer in front of us was spewing diesel fuel out the exhaust. It made a mess of the windshield and white paint. Thank God we didn't take my G70, LOL. When we got to Maine I was able to find a touchless car wash to get the muck off her car.

Do you have any lowering springs in mind?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Really liking this new Escape ST. Still getting familiar with it but it drives really nice and it can get up and move! Feels much faster than the performance numbers state.

All of the features and tech in it are what make it really enjoyable for daily driving.

20231207_200903.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This morning was warm enough to wash her. Just saying Tony. LOL. My wife and I drove to Maine for two nights on Thursday in her Acura, and on the way there a tractor trailer in front of us was spewing diesel fuel out the exhaust. It made a mess of the windshield and white paint. Thank God we didn't take my G70, LOL. When we got to Maine I was able to find a touchless car wash to get the muck off her car.

Do you have any lowering springs in mind?
Believe me Bob, I was aching to wash her. It was on my mind for sure.
I just couldn't do it today. Plus, with all the rain and wind coming. I was going to at least wash the calipers and wheels off and use the CARE maintenance spray on them, but that didn't happen.

I'm hearing good things about the Eibach Pro Kit on the Genesis forum, as you probably saw. I'm going to try to hold out after winter,........but no guarantees. LOL

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Believe me Bob, I was aching to wash her. It was on my mind for sure.
I just couldn't do it today. Plus, with all the rain and wind coming. I was going to at least wash the calipers and wheels off and use the CARE maintenance spray on them, but that didn't happen.

I'm hearing good things about the Eibach Pro Kit on the Genesis forum, as you probably saw. I'm going to try to hold out after winter,........but no guarantees. LOL
Yea no lowering for my wifes G70, she drove through fresh 6" unplowed roads on her way to work and could feel the plow she was pushing on the chin of her bumper. The stock A/S tires did real well as per my wife. The wheel gap isnt that bad when stock for a DD imho, only thing I dont care for are the stock rims but aside from that I love her G70. Thinking about getting one in Mallorca blue.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea no lowering for my wifes G70, she drove through fresh 6" unplowed roads on her way to work and could feel the plow she was pushing on the chin of her bumper. The stock A/S tires did real well as per my wife. The wheel gap isnt that bad when stock for a DD imho, only thing I dont care for are the stock rims but aside from that I love her G70. Thinking about getting one in Mallorca blue.
Yeah,.......that's what makes me nervous. The snow.
I don't think the Eibach Pro kit lowers it too much, just enough to fill the gap some.

I'm with you, I don't like the stick wheels much, as the reason they became my winter set up.
Other than that,.......it is an amazing car. Comfortable and quick. I toy with people so much at red lights, it's awesome. lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just got this in out of laziness. Saw a guy blowing the bed of his truck out and was like that looks handy! I'm going to use it to blow out air filters in the garage and blow off my table saw and planer. Who knows what else. Works off a Dewalt battery. Easier than using my compressor and dealing with the hose for short jobs.
610XiH3as-L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Just got this in out of laziness. Saw a guy blowing the bed of his truck out and was like that looks handy! I'm going to use it to blow out air filters in the garage and blow off my table saw and planer. Who knows what else. Works off a Dewalt battery. Easier than using my compressor and dealing with the hose for short jobs.
View attachment 1821655
Oh, I might get that for my parents to dry off their golden retriever. lol

Users who are viewing this thread