Lets see those rear seat deletes

JW03

Established Member
20130912_122941_zps659dc8fd.jpg

20130915_191320_zpsf75fe690.jpg

5.0GT

Established Member
Some told me the noise isn't worth it. Anyone would like to disagree, how bad is the NVH increase?

OMG_5.0

Established Member
I don't see where he said that was a kit. I see the Steeda tag on cross brace but I don't see any kind of "kit" on their website.

I just Googled rear seat delete kits and a couple companies have them for $1500 plus. Looks very similar to the one I commented on but with a Steeda brace. Looks amazing!!

thegraystang

Established Member
With nothing covering I noticed a hair bit of exhaust noise. But nothing serious turn me off. Open the other have music playing at normal volume and don't even notice it.

Posted via Topify on Android

thegraystang

Established Member
We manufacture a very high quality kit available with or without logo's, the logo's are stitched with high quality thread and thickness - really nice!

900555a.jpg

51pq.jpg

snake%20logo.jpg

You have a picture with the 5.0 logo. I didn't know yall sold one. If the logo is cool enough, once I decide it's time time pretty the interior I'll get this one.

Posted via Topify on Android

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Thanks everyone for posting pics, I like the steeda brace and read how good it tightens up the car in the rear... I also like the MMR one, Mark post up some with a 5.0 logo :)

Also how long will it take to have one done with the 5.0 logo MMR?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
I really like the Laguna seca x brace. If I wasn't saving up for a beefcake special than I'd get one now.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
What did you put behind the mustang to make it white? I wouldnt mind doing this myself since it would match the white recaro stitching

my powder coater shot me a piece of flat stock white and double side taped it on the back

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
if you know someone at a local dealer you can get a better deal on the X brace

If you don't mind me asking...how much did you get yours for? I assume you knew someone at the dealership?

Just trying to see if it is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread