Let's talk Gun Safe's (Lighting)

u n v kenny

Established Member
I decided that my safe needed some lights so I searched Amazon and found three (3) LED lights for < $11 shipped. I only put in two for now but I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Before, no light on
jaqe2eve.jpg

Light on
uvyqy2ah.jpg

5aqabuha.jpg

Second tier light off
a4ymujaj.jpg

Light on
ygybyqum.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
I have three spot lights that shine into the interior of my safe.

But I will have to check out the stick on light idea. My spotlights were installed 30 years ago.

I like the amount of light that your lights produce. What type of batteries do they use? Just as long as they are AA or C it would be cheap enough to keep them supplied. But some of those button batteries are damned expensive and don;t last very long.

u n v kenny

Established Member
I have three spot lights that shine into the interior of my safe.

But I will have to check out the stick on light idea. My spotlights were installed 30 years ago.

I like the amount of light that your lights produce. What type of batteries do they use? Just as long as they are AA or C it would be cheap enough to keep them supplied. But some of those button batteries are damned expensive and don;t last very long.

They use three AAA's in each, and I'm only using two of the three lights at the moment. I wanted something cheap + easy to use + not permanent in case I ever wanted to get something different.

The pictures don't do justice on the amount of light it puts out. The dark areas in the picture are obviously the camera, because with the lights on, you can see everything!

Thanks guys :rolling:

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I use those same lights but mine are from cabelas

u n v kenny

Established Member
KingJay, do you have any photos of yours? It looks fine in those pictures with no shelves. But I have shelves in mine.

Users who are viewing this thread