license plate frame suggestions

AC Mech

Established Member
I am looking for a high quality attractive license plate frame. I like the chrome/red SVT one, but not sure how it would look on Mystichrome. Any help appreciated.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I have the same one sassafras linked to above. Quality is second to none, although price is a little too much for some to swallow for a plate frame.

Jason

f2hatch

Established Member
I have the MGW and love it. Mine is black with the cobra snake.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
I am looking for a high quality attractive license plate frame. I like the chrome/red SVT one, but not sure how it would look on Mystichrome. Any help appreciated.

This frame came on my Cobra and I took it off the day I took delivery. The red had faded to pink and the chrome had begun to pit. I would get the MGW if you want just a frame. Me personally I have a simple gloss black frame with a tinted cover. Looks great on the black car.

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
I bought a carbon fiber frame then got svt decals and made my own. I can take pic if you want?

AC Mech

Established Member
Thanks for all the input... I received an MGW chrome one today and I am pleased with the outstanding quality(as it should be for the $59).

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
My real metal/chrome/inlaid paint SVT one has held up great. You can still find them on ebay.

Otherwise the MGW would be my second choice.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Buy one you like with raised lettering and then paint everything the colors you want. I bought a chrome Military Police one that had green and yellow lettering. I then painted it black with silver lettering to better match the car. Or you can go to some mall kiosks and have a custom one made. I have done both.

Users who are viewing this thread