license plate

tx03snake

Established Member
hey guys texas just finally went to 7 letters on the license plate and i have been wanting to get a personalized plate but i cannot think of anything. i dont have a good imagination to come up with something like a lot of other guys do. i know this might be a weird request but i really want a good license plate so any help is much appreciated.

also i had no idea what section to put it in but i thought this was the right one.

thanks guys :beer:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
i was thinking the same thing. went with my gf to renew her registration today and asked about a 7 digit personalized plate and you can still only get 6 on personalized plates till oct-nov. so if you find something you like with 7 you will have to wait just like i am....

tx03snake

Established Member
i was thinking the same thing. went with my gf to renew her registration today and asked about a 7 digit personalized plate and you can still only get 6 on personalized plates till oct-nov. so if you find something you like with 7 you will have to wait just like i am....

thanks for the heads up on that man i didnt know that. just saw the new plates and figured they had it where you can get the personalized also. a buddy suggested this one to me UMEON3. what you guys think of that?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Mine say 5 OHHH

A friend of mine has Venemous on his plates, but I can't remember how he spelled it. Blown_by_u has blwnbyu on his plates.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
DSG SNK
03 DSG
ITLBTE
GRY SNK
COBRAT
MY SNK

Some are probably taken just thinking out loud. We have: HAULR, HOSSTL, HYBRED and maybe another coming up soon!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My understanding you can still only have 6 letters but you have 7 spaces to work with. If you find out different let me know

hey guys texas just finally went to 7 letters on the license plate and i have been wanting to get a personalized plate but i cannot think of anything. i dont have a good imagination to come up with something like a lot of other guys do. i know this might be a weird request but i really want a good license plate so any help is much appreciated.

also i had no idea what section to put it in but i thought this was the right one.

thanks guys :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
7 letters are not yet available for personal plates in Texas, only for generic issue plates. You're still limited to 6 on those. You can check availability here.

RDJ - As far as I can tell from the DOT site, you can still only have 6 characters, spaces included.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I just tried to check the availability of my plates in TX and it wouldn't let me use a space. Are you not allowed to have spaces? It's not over 6 letters with the space.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I just tried to check the availability of my plates in TX and it wouldn't let me use a space. Are you not allowed to have spaces? It's not over 6 letters with the space.

You are, but not when checking availability. You add spaces, dashes, and/or a mini Texas shape when you order it.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
You are, but not when checking availability. You add spaces, dashes, and/or a mini Texas shape when you order it.

Ahh, ok. I didn't read through anything, just checked availability. I don't we have the option to check plates in MT online. I wish we did, that would be nice. Though it wouldn't matter, mine aren't changing.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Ahh, ok. I didn't read through anything, just checked availability. I don't we have the option to check plates in MT online. I wish we did, that would be nice. Though it wouldn't matter, mine aren't changing.

Don't worry, it doesn't tell you that. I only know that because I've actually ordered plates before. It's pretty neat, even shows you what it'll look like.

Users who are viewing this thread