Lightning community, need your help(HATE SCAMMERS)

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn bro, this has been going on for awhile. I read about it also on NLOC. Dont give up on hunting that bitch down man. I hope you get everything resolved.

FordFanStan

Established Member
+1 on not giving up. I see yor in IL so its a bit far, but Im sure soemone closer can try to help you out, if I was I'd help you out for 800+ bones, thats sucks bro. Hope that bitch gets what she deserves... Stan

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
yo man whats the husbands name marlboro looks like its an hour away on mapquest from me so get me as much info as you can ill get some homework done and see what i can do with either getting ur headers or cash

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Squirrell, here's a resized picture for your signature bro. :D

Right click, save as, and then rehost on your favorite server bud. :thumbsup:

The size of your present sig pic is killin' us man! ;-)

Lsideshotpass.jpg

Bad, sorry for the off-topic post. I hope you get your money bud.

Have you contacted the PD in her city? They'll probably tell you it's a civil matter, but you might get lucky and get an officer to contact her.

Also, contact the DA's office in her county. You never know, they might have a case being built against her already.

Stewart

Last edited:

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
Those of you who have helped, thanks a million!!! Current status, A friend of hers has contacted me with a tracking number. Thats all I really wanted.

Someone... you know who you are,STOP harassing her!!! Yes, I appreciate it and I think its kind of funny but she thinks it was me:beer: Please stop it, it was rude and it doesn't really help:nono:

Ray

bmfgsxr

Established Member
hope you get your stuff. and stop the harrassing until after the man gets hist $$$. then all bets are off and she is a free target. ;)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
badpuppy6942 said:
Those of you who have helped, thanks a million!!! Current status, A friend of hers has contacted me with a tracking number. Thats all I really wanted.

Someone... you know who you are,STOP harassing her!!! Yes, I appreciate it and I think its kind of funny but she thinks it was me:beer: Please stop it, it was rude and it doesn't really help:nono:

Ray

Update????

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
Nothing yet... I have a tracking number, checked it out with USPS... It is valid, but the delivery time is anywhere from 5-12days. The customer service rep told me if I don't receive it by sep 22nd to file a claim. Oh, I now have her cell phone as well.

Ray

Users who are viewing this thread