Lightning lower intake manifold

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
There is a guy in Cali that puts the s/c conversion kit together for the stock 150 guys. I know he gets all the intercooler stuff so ill poke around here and on f150online and see if i can find him. Damn i wish i could remember his name

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
lightninmike said:
There is a guy in Cali that puts the s/c conversion kit together for the stock 150 guys. I know he gets all the intercooler stuff so ill poke around here and on f150online and see if i can find him. Damn i wish i could remember his name

Hey thanks:beer:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
lightninmike said:

http://www.madenterprise.com/scparts.htm

edit, thats not it..... It might help though....

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
Yeah, I actually saw that and I could be wrong but to me it doesn't look like it has the lower manifold. Looks like it is only the intercooler parts.

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
The reason I say that is because you if you look at the pictures earlier in the thread that is what the i/c part looks like. It doesn't have any ports to go to the cylinder heads. Or a plenium area for the i/c to sit in.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
P1060536.jpg

P1060537.jpg

65783.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread