Lightning motor swap!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
you're gonna have to cut a big hole in you're hood cowl or not. It would be less of a headache to go with a termi swap IMHO. :read:

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
you're gonna have to cut a big hole in you're hood cowl or not. It would be less of a headache to go with a termi swap IMHO. :read:
No you wouldn't. I didn't have to cut my hood. I wanted to avoid that at all cost.
I do agree though if you can get a termi motor that would be better. Ive always wanted to do a 4v Navi swap with a centrifugal blower.

red97

Established Member
No you wouldn't. I didn't have to cut my hood. I wanted to avoid that at all cost.
I do agree though if you can get a termi motor that would be better. Ive always wanted to do a 4v Navi swap with a centrifugal blower.

I got a great deal on the motor esp since it's brand new and I like to be different. If you made it fit, I can as well. And I dont care about having a big hood.The custom intake is imaculate wouldnt mind knowing how u made that:-D

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
I got a great deal on the motor esp since it's brand new and I like to be different. If you made it fit, I can as well. And I dont care about having a big hood.The custom intake is imaculate wouldnt mind knowing how u made that:-D
Cant remember who made it but without it and the custom Kmember I wouldve never got it under the 4" hood. If you can figure out how configure the intake to come out like the 03 cobras do you would save a ton of space. That with a custom k member could possibly sqeeze under a 2 inch hood.

red97

Established Member
Cant remember who made it but without it and the custom Kmember I wouldve never got it under the 4" hood. If you can figure out how configure the intake to come out like the 03 cobras do you would save a ton of space. That with a custom k member could possibly sqeeze under a 2 inch hood.

lol damn how would u forget somthing like that! Did u buy it from somewhere get is custom made?? Holy crap i need an intake like that! PM me details specs somthing dude.

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
lol damn how would u forget somthing like that! Did u buy it from somewhere get is custom made?? Holy crap i need an intake like that! PM me details specs somthing dude.
It was custom made. It's been years but Ill try to get the name of the maker.

Users who are viewing this thread