Lightning swapped mustang

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
An 8" hood scoop should cover that right up. Although, I'd leave the hood off, run open headers and make children cry.

Nice looking mustang, OP. GLWS

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Thanks, guys. It's a great car, just need something bigger.

like as in a bigger blower to block your vision in the windshield? lol :bash:

all jokeing aside nice, but thing that sucks is it sits way to high for any hood you need like others said a 8 inch cowl hood, is there anyway to use small motor mounts and or deck the block/ shave down the lower intake and change the blower so it sits lower ? :shrug:

YellowStang04

Established Member
like as in a bigger blower to block your vision in the windshield? lol :bash:

all jokeing aside nice, but thing that sucks is it sits way to high for any hood you need like others said a 8 inch cowl hood, is there anyway to use small motor mounts and or deck the block/ shave down the lower intake and change the blower so it sits lower ? :shrug:

I was going to swap an m122 from a gt500, I think that would allow me to run a 6" cowl.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I was going to swap an m122 from a gt500, I think that would allow me to run a 6" cowl.

That's crazy if some 1 could make it sit lower easyI bet more people would do it thats gonna be a hard sell being you have to run it with no hood or with a hole in your hood and or need to modify just to run a 6'' inch cowl hood lol

YellowStang04

Established Member
That's crazy if some 1 could make it sit lower easyI bet more people would do it thats gonna be a hard sell being you have to run it with no hood or with a hole in your hood and or need to modify just to run a 6'' inch cowl hood lol

I have a stock Gt hood for it, just needs to be painted and cut out.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
I wouldn't mind a possible trade if you were closer.
2000 GT Vert with 90% Terminator swap. Fresh crate 2v, built T56, IRS, Koni's and springs, roll bar, full Terminator body swap fully repainted within last 2 years. In TX, just saying lol

Last edited:

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
Those worried about the height... you could always look into a Whipple swap. That would cut down on the top mounted elbow of the Lightening Eaton.

WK-200000_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread