Lightning, TV sightings

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
looks like today is the day for Lightnings making their debut on TV, first I was watching cash cab and out of the corner of my Eye saw this...

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

then watching parking wars saw this with a guy yelling out the window "PPA sucks"

DSCN1887.jpg

does this trucks belong to someone in here?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I saw the same thing on Cash cab tonight and picked out the Lightning right way. It was not me by the way.

2004 Mystichrome Cobra
2004 Black SVT Lightning

glasslaws

Established Member
Modern Marvels did a show on drag racing, and the first part was featuring Fontana. It was Tevo'd yesterday, but I don't know the episode date yet.

ModernmarvelL.gif

1LethalSVT

Established Member
Surfing Hulu I found another L on pass time.

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/33959/speed-x-pass-time-99-ford-lightning"]Hulu - Speed X: Pass Time: '99 Ford Lightning@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/Km2VH8j2PzjMFYgiQDV_2A@@AMEPARAM@@Km2VH8j2PzjMFYgiQDV_2A[/ame]

1fjl6w.jpg

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Watchin Pass Time at Hooters the other day, there was a 350Z with an electric supercharger and other weak mods like that. They laughed at the poor guy, then he ran like a 16 lol.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
It's pretty cool to see the "L" on TV and in movies.:thumbsup: It sure would be expensive to use the "L" as a parts vehicle though (Fast and the Furious), can you imagine how much you would spend on gas.:eek:

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
When Paul Walker pulls into a parking spot at "The Racer's Edge" he slams the front bumper on the curb, *ouch*

Users who are viewing this thread