Like I need to spray a Crossfire!

SpectorV

Established Member
whats sad is people like that have no clue... you could show them anything you wanted and they would still not believe you... I just ignore them they will think what ever they want regardless anyways.

Wintermute

Banned
mustangbee said:
crossfire...lol...even an srt-6 would have been destroyed...

Werd. Those things are a ****in joke. You can only get the SRT-6 in auto lol.

I would have asked her why she was letting her gay brother drive her car.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Win7ermute said:
I would have asked her why she was letting her gay brother drive her car.

:lol: Ya, he looked like he may have been a little bit of a funny boy driving that thing. After all, those cars were designed for women.

ph363

Established Member
should have told them you sprayed and then asked them if they wanted to run again for $500 on the condition that they can watch you dump your tank first.

id love to take their $$

Hugh Jaskoch

Lol, these cars sell cheap because no one has bought them. They sell for pretty much dirt now. I know what cars are faster than others. These cars may be able to hang with a jetta gli, or the audi tt 4 banger, or the new civic si. I always bring an extra pair of pants with me when I go out for a drive, because I crap my pants every time I hear that v-8 roar from a cobra. Can you blame me? My bro is in the market for a cobra or a new gt. Which one should he go for?

Hugh Jaskoch

I know the cobra is a beast, the new gt is maybe mach 1 territory to a certain point. Only thing to worry about is insurance and past driver horny moments when going over 150.

TEABG

Banned
Hugh Jaskoch said:
Lol, these cars sell cheap because no one has bought them. They sell for pretty much dirt now. I know what cars are faster than others. These cars may be able to hang with a jetta gli, or the audi tt 4 banger, or the new civic si. I always bring an extra pair of pants with me when I go out for a drive, because I crap my pants every time I hear that v-8 roar from a cobra. Can you blame me? My bro is in the market for a cobra or a new gt. Which one should he go for?

:smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread