Limerock Track Day - 2014 GT video

dmichaels

Established Member
Got the car out for the first track day of 2017. Set a new personal best! The new mods make the car amazing. Set the PB on old tires too that have quite a few heat cycles. I really want to get a set of R7's and have at it

Anyways, mods are in sig

Video of the two quickest back to back laps below.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
How did you get the opportunity to race at Lime Rock? Are you a member of some local racing club? I ask because I've always wanted to but never knew how.

dmichaels

Established Member
How did you get the opportunity to race at Lime Rock? Are you a member of some local racing club? I ask because I've always wanted to but never knew how.

Local clubs do events there. Go check out motorsportreg.com as a starting point. Most clubs put their events up there. Many many options! It's well worth going out, you learn a lot and have a great time

SirShaun

Established Member
Nice clean driving. Good car control. The car's gearing works well at this track. 1.2gs and still planted, not too shabby. Congrats on your new best.

dmichaels

Established Member
Nice clean driving. Good car control. The car's gearing works well at this track. 1.2gs and still planted, not too shabby. Congrats on your new best.

Thx. The 3.73's with tuning to bump redline work great at this venue. The car is very very fun

Users who are viewing this thread