Lindsay grahm speech(gun control)

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
That cop is a ****ing moron and just talking in circles... There would be less guns in the hands of criminals if he would enforce the background checks. He has no ****ing clue what he's even arguing about.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Graham is a very smart guy. I've met him before. I live in Charleston where he is fairly widely liked. He makes an excellent point that it is a system flaw that allows individuals to purchase guns who shouldn't. Not a lot can be done with solving illegal gun purchases outside of businesses, but we should at the very least fix the system we have in place and utilize it to it's fullest. Great talk.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Excellent point! Your conclusions are spot on!?:rolleyes:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

He and Mccain and several of the old dog GOP are nothing more than war-mongering neo-con's.

Its a fact.

Like this recent gem that Rand exposed

McCain and Graham attack Rand Paul’s ‘ill-informed’ filibuster

McCain and Graham said they support the president’s right to use deadly force — including drones — against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil who are engaged in terrorism, when there aren’t other options available.

Graham even labeled Paul’s effort — which was joined by more than a dozen Senate Republicans — as “ill-informed.”

All because Paul stood up for the constitution and due process!

Users who are viewing this thread