Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Lohan will wind up killing herself or dying from a drug overdose. Fame and fortune in the palm of her hand and she can't help herself but to **** it up.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
She had it coming to her. She went on Letterman, not Opera. She didn't make one super small mistake. She's been a complete train wreck for several years now, several arrests, several car accidents, several times in jail, fired from sets, etc. However, I think she handled herself very well on the show.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
She was on the show anger management last night... She is nasty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Just so sad what she once was....

lindsay_lohan_53195.jpg

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I think I have some new respect for her after that.i have hated on her at times when she was really making headlines for stupid things.

She's willing to try to laugh at herself and she actually showed some true emotion of being remorseful for all the crap she's done. You can tell she's struggling with things internally and wants to get better.

You people act like you're perfect on here. Yeah, she's done stupid crap, but its clear from her parents that they never gave her a good example to follow from the beginning.......and then fame and fortune was thrust upon her since a young age.

Bt of course everyone on here's just a perfect human being inside and out so there's no point in trying to see any good in someone who isn't as perfect, amirite???

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'd still hit it, Judge needs to send her to Leos house for 90 days......

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I think I have some new respect for her after that.i have hated on her at times when she was really making headlines for stupid things.

She's willing to try to laugh at herself and she actually showed some true emotion of being remorseful for all the crap she's done. You can tell she's struggling with things internally and wants to get better.

You people act like you're perfect on here. Yeah, she's done stupid crap, but its clear from her parents that they never gave her a good example to follow from the beginning.......and then fame and fortune was thrust upon her since a young age.

Bt of course everyone on here's just a perfect human being inside and out so there's no point in trying to see any good in someone who isn't as perfect, amirite???

I will admit imperfection. She definitely handled herself better than I thought she would when letterman really started throwing shots.

All in all, I hope she realizes that she may not get a third chance to wrangle her demons that have plagued her in the past. I wish her the best of luck in her recovery, be she will never be the Lindsay she once was.

*Excuse Any Grammar or Spelling Errors*
Tapatalkin' on the iPhone

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Hollywood is not a nice place.

She held her composure well on the show.

Agreed, I think she did well considering the fact that she was under fire that whole interview.

Shit if I haven't made mistakes worse than this chick. Fact is she's in the spotlight, and yeah, one could say she asked for that in some way but the girl was like 8 when she got into the business. Shit man u grow up around all that partying and coke and money how do you not make some serious mistakes?

I'd still hit it

In a heart beat.....

Users who are viewing this thread