Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Girl is still plenty hot. Would hit it so hard diamonds would come out. Takes a pretty tough individual to make an appearance at a place that you know has and will continue to poke fun at you, in a live audience none the less.

Hopefully she recoups!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I've always hated letterman. He's such a douche. And I'd tear Lindsay up still

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Yeah she's still hot.. I've had my fare share of addictions in my 20's alcohol,coke, crank. Pulled my self together about 10 years ago. I did this when I was making minimum wage jobs.. I could only imagine how far I would of went off the deep end, if I was famous and didn't have to worry about money.. Humans are not perfect, but the great thing about life. Is the ability to bounce back from rock bottom. I wish her luck.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I think I have some new respect for her after that.i have hated on her at times when she was really making headlines for stupid things.

She's willing to try to laugh at herself and she actually showed some true emotion of being remorseful for all the crap she's done. You can tell she's struggling with things internally and wants to get better.

You people act like you're perfect on here. Yeah, she's done stupid crap, but its clear from her parents that they never gave her a good example to follow from the beginning.......and then fame and fortune was thrust upon her since a young age.

Bt of course everyone on here's just a perfect human being inside and out so there's no point in trying to see any good in someone who isn't as perfect, amirite???

You nailed it.. I was thinking the exact same thing watching the video and reading the replies here. Kudos to her for handling it like a pro.

We all can have different rock bottoms that we may go through in life. I hope she can move forward in her life now that she takes ownership in her mistakes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She had it coming to her. She went on Letterman, not Opera. She didn't make one super small mistake. She's been a complete train wreck for several years now, several arrests, several car accidents, several times in jail, fired from sets, etc. However, I think she handled herself very well on the show.

I saw the show and have to agree with you. It was definitely awkward for both Letterman and Lohan. Dave could have pressed a few points he had wanted to make, but chose not to do so when it was clear Lindsay didn't want him to. For that, I give him a lot of credit. She was visibly nervous during the entire interview, and for good reason. She knew it wasn't going to be easy. There were times during the interview I felt bad for her. Bad because her life is out of control and she could have so much more. But she is responsible for her own decisions, and has to live with them. I just hope she turns her life around before it is truly too late.

Users who are viewing this thread