LITTLE OT child seat

9900blueoval

Established Member
what have u guys used for a child safety seat in a gt 500?lookin 4 best fit 4 car and baby? 2.5 yr old(30lbs 36 inch tall)thanx Dan

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
I have put a child seat in my car, we now use a booster seat. I put a towel underneath it seams to be okay, I think they'll all fit its more of a personal preference.

9900blueoval

Established Member
if u can remember the manuf. name that would b great!also did it fit between the humps in the seat??(driveshaft and the hump towards the wall )Thanx Dan

ff500

Established Member
I'll check it out tomorrow, it fits perfectly on either side I have it on the passanger side so I can see her in the mirror or if I have to reach back there for anything she may need, there are latch tethers located on either side, so you can either use the seatbelts or tethers to anchor the chair in.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I have put a child seat in my car, we now use a booster seat. I put a towel underneath it seams to be okay, I think they'll all fit its more of a personal preference.

I have a booster seat and I use a trimmed (custom fit..lol) leather flat seat protector...but he's 5 +

ff500

Established Member
The car seats are Graco's we have 2 of them in the garage, you're welcome to one of them if you want it for free.

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Ive got the Graco booster seat with the full back to hold the seatbelt. Black with red trim to match my interior :)
Who says these are not a great family car. Ha Ha

Users who are viewing this thread