little problem with the leather...

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
hey need some help peoples

so i went to a high end carwash, yeaaaaaaaa you know where this is going but it isnt that bad

i came out with a low end wash, comparitively speaking to what I can do by hand (its too cold in canada to be washing ur car little earlier this month)

the passenger seat had some scuffs that really pissed me off, whoever was there had something pressing into the seat, microscopic tears in the leather which u can barely see, mostly when the sun is hittin the spot through the roof (glass roof)

so i work at a dealership and figured, hey we can get my interior repair guy to do something for me. Well he did, apply some coat of ?paint? or whatever it may be, but it seems to be all peeling. Benefit is, it seems to have perfectly filled the small little tears and sits in place well, and the rest of the paint is peeling off from the leather. I hate the way it looks when I pay attention to it, different shades on the leather, not cool. So i started to peel away some of the paint on the leather by hand and using microfiber and massaging it off with conditioner. Is there an easier way to get all this excess sh*t off my passenger seat without making it look like it did before

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
sounds like they used a dye. Grab a leather cleaner/ wipes and that should remove most of it. Especially if it hasn't been on long

g/l

Users who are viewing this thread