Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
I would like to find a set of 16" F150 wheels and get some tires like trueblue has... Those things hook.

I got a set of f150 steel wheels I will sell you CHEAP. Make me an offer anything reasonable and they are out of my house.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Those 15's i got will be for sale real soon, but they won't fit the lightning. I think the bolt pattern is diff and the rear rotors are too big. but you can get a set of those wheels for like 60 a peice

Last edited:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Hey medic i can get you just weekend bolt on wheels if you want them, i can get them @ wholesale, they have some m/t wheels and pacer and cragar, but the cragar prostar type are way too heavy

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah JAKE that is what i said......................Damn A.D.D hey want to go ride your.......look ar the bus going......to the mall............... :eek: :eek: :dw: :poke:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I'm kind of the same way. I can't concentrate on one thing for very long at all. Throw some caffine in the mix and I am like a little kid. :pepper:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
svtxcelr8: I talked to Jimmy. he isn't sure if he is going to be able to make it or not but he is going to try. He made mention about the car show and swap meet tomorrow at Goodsells in Jacksonville so I called to check in on it (thinking maybe our group might want to swing in for a few) but it is going to end at 3:00. For anyone interested, the registration starts at 9:30 and the show lasts from 10:00 until 3:00. I called 501-982-2245 for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread