Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I'll go make a post over at LS1tech to let them know. I agree, no fart cans, but srt-4's are ok b/c i got beat by one. :D It would be nice to get some f-bodys in there with us too!

Jay, your picture is f'in funny.

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
SRT-4's are domestic.....the more dodge products the better. I would love to see the F-bodies in the mix too. Just because they are GM doesn't mean that they are not nice cars. Bring them too.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
lol....I think we can arrange that. It would be my honor.....

(unless I get smoked. Then I guess it would be your honor.)lol

99BOSS

Established Member
I just read this post for the first time. Didnt know there were that many AR guys on here. Im gonna try to go to the auto-X this weekend, my friend is running his car. Is this the day your cruising? I have a few things going on this weekend but if I can squeeze it in, I'll see about meeting up with you all. Thanks!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
there are a lot of AR people on here it is just sometimes hard to find them...thats why i am trying to get these cruises started and still i want to talk to people sat about starting an svtoa chapter (and no of course you dont have to own an svt). i think it would be good for us to have a variety of different cars on the cruise this weekend, it will give us a chance to have basically a rolling race track down the interstate lol. have you gotten any times yet on that 04 yet BOSS?

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
poisnous99 said:
I'm a little over an hour away. where are you guys planning on cruising.

Hey man, I grew up in Pleasant Plains, I didnt even know there were any fast vehicles in Batesville. :D. People always look at me weird when I go home in the truck and want to race anyone/everyone. Good to see you on.

svtexcler8: returned your pm. Also kudos on the screen name, almost my license plate with just a small difference.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
poisonous99 it looks like we are going to be starting in north little rock and cruising north on 67/167 towards cabot, beebe and maybe searcy. this one is going to be more of an interstate state type cruise but should make for even better conditions for um how should i say it....illegal outburts of speed between two vehicles! hope to see you there! mhays26 thanks for the kudos and i appreciate you checking that out man :beer:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Im game. I think im riding solo that day G/f will be working. I dont mind being the video truck but need a rider to video.. I will try and find my own.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
he is checking around a bit for me to see if they are exactly the same i.e. same bolt pattern and same snout . actually now that i think about idont think they are the same setup as far as the throttle body placement. my air comes in from the left rear side of the eaton if you are looking into the hood...what side/how situated is the lighnings. i am pretty sure they are the same actual charger, eaton m112, but i am thinking the setup is different now, damn. :bash:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah mine comes in from the top on the blower. I dont want to void my warrenty. With the stuff I want to do it is easy to put back stock

VenomizedGT

Banned
LightningMedic said:
Im game. I think im riding solo that day G/f will be working. I dont mind being the video truck but need a rider to video.. I will try and find my own.
I wanna run ya. A rolling start would be better since I cant hook for shit :p

Users who are viewing this thread