Live camera of water holes in the desert in Namibia, 24/7 with times/descriptions.

floodstang

Established Member
I see it pop up on YouTube all the time. I always take a peek. It’s pretty cool to watch. They have tons of sites like that where you can watch cameras all over the place. There is even underwater cameras under a pier in Florida and there was one I watched off the coast of South Carolina that always had sharks swimming by.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I've been watching Connie and Clive the Bald Eagle couple. Their 2 eggs just hatched recently. Last year I watched all the way to the point their baby was starting to hop out of the nest and the damn thing fell out of the tree. I think they said it got fed a rat that had been poisoned. I'm not sure what became of that one after it was rescued.
The other day the dad eagle knocked an iguana out of the nest. Haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those two live cams are pretty cool. I was watching the first one for awhile and only saw what looked like a large antelope s...l...o...w...l...y approaching the watering hole, but being very cautious. For whatever reason, it decided not to make the direct move to water and moved on across the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread