LMFAO!!!!! iRenew Bracelet?????

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
I was watching the teli and this commercial comes on for this bracelet that can give you more balance, and more energy, and promotes strength & wellness. Just thought I would share, I wonder how many people fell for this BS?:lol: Heres there commercial
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77llOdRVcI"]YouTube - iRenew TV Commercial[/nomedia]

OBGT

Moving On Up!
Established Member
Embed for ya

[youtube_browser]h77llOdRVcI[/youtube_browser]

Also heres a news does it work

[youtube_browser]9G5ejDxESoM&feature[/youtube_browser]

jhonda

Established Member
I haven't bought one but a guy at work sells them for 10dollors....I tried it with my arm out didn't know what it was he didn't say he just told me to try it. He pushed down on my arm with and without it it was harder for him to do it with it on. But still skeptical

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Really? Its a basic mental/physical reaction to a stimuli.

They always start of by knocking you off balance..then giving you a bracelet...then trying again.

So the next time you are expecting what they are going to do and you are anticipating it.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member

They always start of by knocking you off balance..then giving you a bracelet...then trying again.

So the next time you are expecting what they are going to do and you are anticipating it.

Thanks for summing that up for me. Why dont people see that?

OBGT

Moving On Up!
Established Member

+1...what they need to do is put the bracelet on first then push you. Then do it without the bracelet. You'll see completely opposite outcomes.

Last edited:

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Had a buddy of mine wearing one of these during a party a week back. I tried it out and watched him pulling on my right arm. Without the bracelet I fell over no problem. Put on the bracelet and he pulled incredibly hard on my arm and I was able to stand much easier. I didn't even realize it was the bracelet from those infomercials until after we tried it. This was with a 230lb guy yanking on my arm with almost all of his weight.

I knew what he was gonna do both times and tried to stay up both times. The bracelet however the hell it did it kept me much more balanced.

Last edited:

IShb3w

Established Member

This.

Also:

We studied Tai Chi in high school in my health class. The teacher had a football playing student stand in front of the class. She instructed him to hold out his arm flat and she pushed down on it. She couldn't lower his arm. She then performed a Tai Chi move, disrupting his Chi and repeated the process. She was able to lower his arm with ease.

:pop:

SVTbrandon

Established Member
"celebrities have paid hundereds even thousands to get there hands on it" but everybody else now can get buy one get on free. yeah.... anyone who believes this shit it a ra-tard!

zackkbcobra

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Man if these things worked EVERY guy would have one and it wouldn't be worn on thier wrist. :rollseyes

lol.gif

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Its not just a mental thing. It also has to do with the way that the person tries to pull you off balance.

This video can explain it better than I can.

You can probably skip to the 5 minute mark.

[youtube_browser]Piu75P8sxTo[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread