LMR Is Back On SVTP!

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Good Afternoon Everyone!

My name is Tyler Rodriquez and a few of you may remember me from LMR's social accounts back in the day or from the Keeping Comp series on Youtube.

I am excited to announce that we are back on SVTP and here to assist you with any questions or comments you may have.

Stay tuned as we work closely with the SVTP team to announce some great new products and exciting details about our 2023 LMR Cruise-In!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I was really hoping that initial first post has a discount code for us members to utilize.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I’ve spent more than I care to admit with LMR! @tyler - how big is the Cruise-in typically?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I’ve spent more than I care to admit with LMR! @tyler - how big is the Cruise-in typically?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last year we had over 1000 cars, 7 2000 Cobra Rs, a 95 R, and a couple 93 Rs. A big cobra club from Dallas comes with around 100 03-04 Cobras and the DFW Lightning guys bring around 75 trucks. Its at Texas Motor Speedway, and this year we have the entire track, so both garages, plenty of parking, road course will be open and the oval will have a lead/follow event.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Last year we had over 1000 cars, 7 2000 Cobra Rs, a 95 R, and a couple 93 Rs. A big cobra club from Dallas comes with around 100 03-04 Cobras and the DFW Lightning guys bring around 75 trucks. Its at Texas Motor Speedway, and this year we have the entire track, so both garages, plenty of parking, road course will be open and the oval will have a lead/follow event.
I wish I could make it this year. Sounds awesome.

SLOWBRA

Established Member

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great event. A buddy of mine near y’all wants me to come check out your event. If so, it’ll be tough to decide which R to bring :)

Users who are viewing this thread