98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am gonna go ahead and be the one to say, the fact that y’all are a Mustang place having parts made for you yet you cannot make a 15” or 16” drag wheel that clears the Bullitt/Cobra/Mach 1 rear brakes is a major disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
I love LMR. I do wish they gave us a discount but I’ll still shop there. My go-to. I always check them first before going to another retailer. Poor Tyler next time he signs in lol

I think I spent over 2k since Christmas lol on rear end upgrades and little doo dads lol now I need new shocks and springs

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hey guys!

I can pitch the idea, but the problems we have seen in the past is that coupon code websites scape the forums and our codes we make specifically for each forum get posted on coupon code sites.

In the mean time, if you need a code, feel free to DM me and I will see if we have any active codes.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Just started to rebuild the 2006 Mustang and have ordered a few things to get the front end back together. LMR has been great with the little parts that are hard to come by. Should have the front end back on in the coming week.

Users who are viewing this thread