Local Photoshoot w/ "models" (vette, Evo, M3)

j_z28

Established Member
Haha +1

All the cars look great and the ladies look fine! Especially if it's their first time modeling in a shoot. Good job on the pics too. What kind of camera/equipment are you shooting with? :beer:

Nikon D40. Had issues with the batterys and the flash so it could have been better. Friend did the shoot I use a canon. Yea the girls were just friends. Just messing around at my buddys shop.

j_z28

Established Member
+ 1, when I posted my fiancee thread of her posing on my cars I wasn't sure what to expect, but pigs do fly as SVT approved lol.

I find the models posted in this thread to be attractive and I'm guessing it was a little cold inside which might transfer over to their comfort level and ultimately the camera. Also, for what it's worth I think that for throwing something together like this that it turned out well. Now the next part is to find what type of clothing will compliment these girl's bodies as not all are the same. Bring lots of outfits, like 5 or 10 minimum to find that angle you're looking for. I think my fiancee had like 5 different outfits and we took at least 200 pics of which 20 turned out "ok" IMO. 10% rule! For every 10 pics you might like 1 of them!

Well done!

We must have taken close to 150 pics. Changed outfit about 6 or 7 times but not all the pics are up yet and I couldn't wait. haha I will post some updates.

LSUstang05

Established Member
REALLY?!?!?!

Jesus, like I said before if the girls aren't completely made of silicone and plastic, they're ugly fat cows.

Plus maybe they aren't "models" professionally, but they are modeling with the car. Just cuz someone says models you guys get a huge hard on, click the thread, then when they aren't professional perfect 10 models it's just "meh idk about models" Cut me a damn break.

I think they're hott :beer:

Exactly. Hey, as long as they aren't dumb as a box of rocks I'd hit it :rockon:

j_z28

Established Member
Loving the E36, one of my favorite cars.

Thanks. It's my first BMW and im lovin it. Thinkn bout upgrading to a E46 M3 soon though. My buddies 03 hamann edt. M3 is one reason I want one. Pic of it with my old F-body.

100_3961.jpg

darkpony02

What flashing lights?
Established Member
I think if you wanna talk smack about any lady posted up here, you should have to post up a pic of what you're tappin. It's only fair. :beer:

If they are even tappin something! The girls look good, I like the mechanics shirts for some reason. Send them to South Florida to warm up. Let me know, Ill send the address :beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
+1^^^^ ahaha some chick jumped on the hood of my black cobra up here at school, i said idc that you are hot if u ever do that again i will kill you...lol...still got ass off her so relax...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I think if you wanna talk smack about any lady posted up here, you should have to post up a pic of what you're tappin. It's only fair. :beer:

I was in no way talkin smack about these ladies, but since you asked, this is what I've been tappin :beer:
Lisa20102.jpg

Lisa20103.jpg

Lisa20104.jpg

Lisa2010.jpg

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Congrats on first bimmer! I love mine! Is that white BMW the same guy that did this photo shoot? Different rims but I thought he changed out his rims? There are a lot more pics but I'm not sure if they're "safe" on SVT.

4154712270_e12ea4e66a_o.gif

4153953431_67f59eb6b8_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread