Local Seattle Area, Watch Out

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Only cause the team of Rick and Chuck have put another badass Whipple on the streets........

Rick

Pics and a Vid to follow soon, I will post them up as soon as Tyler gets them to me.

whippleblown03

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Only cause the team of Rick and Chuck have put another badass Whipple on the streets........

Rick

Pics and a Vid to follow soon, I will post them up as soon as Tyler gets them to me.

i bet its TYLER! sweet!

you guys install headers yet! i am doing another install this week for headers but if you guys can do them i will pay you $50.00 LOL

so whats the count on whipple cobras? 4

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Sorry Paul, you are still the man for headers, must be nice having that lift...lol....oh yeah, Tyler was "just" the camera man.......

Rick

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
whipple does sound nice, but... going for that 01 Cobra look.. seriously thinking of the HP twin turbo kit, vice the Hellion single turbo this fall.. (since looking at it, will look "stockish" with an 01 intake and fender mounted CAI...

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I will tell you 1 thing, these whipples that we have put on lately, drive better than the stock blower. I believe they drive 10 times better than my kenne bell I had on my car too, its so smooth.....

Rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
Rick, when are you getting a fast car again... you gotta be getting tired of your what, Acura?
I'll have to say that Rick's Acura is a snappy/quick little car! Although it's an auto and front wheel drive, I can safely say that the car WILL HOLD it's own amongst many others out there. The shifts are smooth yet crisp and the pick up is very impressive. The exhaust tone is nice and relatively deep for this car. Not to mention the quality we all know from Acura - the interior is excellent.

The car can go:burnout: Then, like Joey mentioned, he is building one that'll have everything and then some:thumbsup:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Christian said:
I'll have to say that Rick's Acura is a snappy/quick little car! Although it's an auto and front wheel drive, I can safely say that the car WILL HOLD it's own amongst many others out there. The shifts are smooth yet crisp and the pick up is very impressive. The exhaust tone is nice and relatively deep for this car. Not to mention the quality we all know from Acura - the interior is excellent.

The car can go:burnout: Then, like Joey mentioned, he is building one that'll have everything and then some:thumbsup:

the car that has everything and then some was a 93 Cobra I saw at the track today.. not sure what size engine it had, but HUGE single turbo.. the owner said it was pushing 1400 hp.. and was street legal.. HOLY CHIT..

Joe5.0

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
the car that has everything and then some was a 93 Cobra I saw at the track today.. not sure what size engine it had, but HUGE single turbo.. the owner said it was pushing 1400 hp.. and was street legal.. HOLY CHIT..

Red 93 Cobra Right?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
I've always loved those 93 Cobras:thumbsup:

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Red 93 Cobra Right?

Joey didnt we meet a guy at Paciffic that had a "single HUGE turbo" Red '93 Cobra? Im thinkin this is the same guy. Said he runs 9's if traction holds. Ran an 11 something the day i was there. It was cold.

2bfeard

Established Member
93 Cobra

That 93 cobra is my car, I spoke to a guy that has a 2003 and he told me to check out this site. My car is 342ci with a 88mm large frame turbo, today at pacific I got one run with 11lbs of boost it ran a 9.29 at 153mph, I turned the boost up to 23lbs but didn't get a second run because of rain. The car has managed a best of a 9.03 at 164.86mph on a 275/60/15 radial, when the track heats up in May, I should be able to run 8.30's. I've owned this car since 94 and Have been threw many stages of building it. If ya see me at the track please feel free to talk to me, I enjoy all mustangs.

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
2bfeard said:
That 93 cobra is my car, I spoke to a guy that has a 2003 and he told me to check out this site. My car is 342ci with a 88mm large frame turbo, today at pacific I got one run with 11lbs of boost it ran a 9.29 at 153mph, I turned the boost up to 23lbs but didn't get a second run because of rain. The car has managed a best of a 9.03 at 164.86mph on a 275/60/15 radial, when the track heats up in May, I should be able to run 8.30's. I've owned this car since 94 and Have been threw many stages of building it. If ya see me at the track please feel free to talk to me, I enjoy all mustangs.

:bowdown: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread