Local Seattle Area, Watch Out

Joe5.0

Established Member
2bfeard said:
That 93 cobra is my car, I spoke to a guy that has a 2003 and he told me to check out this site. My car is 342ci with a 88mm large frame turbo, today at pacific I got one run with 11lbs of boost it ran a 9.29 at 153mph, I turned the boost up to 23lbs but didn't get a second run because of rain. The car has managed a best of a 9.03 at 164.86mph on a 275/60/15 radial, when the track heats up in May, I should be able to run 8.30's. I've owned this car since 94 and Have been threw many stages of building it. If ya see me at the track please feel free to talk to me, I enjoy all mustangs.

Saw your car in person at the track and Wow. Not only fast but VERY Clean.

whippleblown03

Established Member
2bfeard said:
That 93 cobra is my car, I spoke to a guy that has a 2003 and he told me to check out this site. My car is 342ci with a 88mm large frame turbo, today at pacific I got one run with 11lbs of boost it ran a 9.29 at 153mph, I turned the boost up to 23lbs but didn't get a second run because of rain. The car has managed a best of a 9.03 at 164.86mph on a 275/60/15 radial, when the track heats up in May, I should be able to run 8.30's. I've owned this car since 94 and Have been threw many stages of building it. If ya see me at the track please feel free to talk to me, I enjoy all mustangs.

8.30's WOW! i want to check it out!

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
2bfeard said:
You are my new hero :-D :rockon: :beer:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Christian's ride is friggen sweet. Really makes me 'car sick' for Silver / black rims again. Oh yea and that blower to ...

I'll post the pictures / vid at lunch tomorrow.

2bfeards car is a monster. So clean and soooo fast. Funny thing is he's not even the top spot on the NW Top 10 on Stangnet!

Oh .. and I dyno'd 501rwhp / 500 rwtq Saturday while Rick / Chuck / Christian were installing the blower. Not to bad, was hoping for a little more. But it's funny to see on the dyno sheet where the blower is getting heat soaked and just plateaus for several hundred RPMS.

With that said, I figure I'll upgrade to a black blower next as well. Was figuring I'd grab those Level 5 half shafts first but I'll just run street tires for a while.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Marysville Speed ... tagged on to the LS1 Dyno Day.

Came in 3rd overall, top was supercharged WS6 (537 / 600), second was n20 70 Firehawk (514 / xxx) and then my 501, 505.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Shangsta said:
Christian what rims is that on your car the are sooooooooo tight
Thanks... I'm done with the wheel/tire thing for a very long time! I'll post some pics later... they're Volk Racing LE37T 19s. I like how the black finish works with the Silver. Wasn't sure, but I'm happy with it.
Joe5.0 said:
Unbeliavable. I thought it was Tylers that had the Whipple on it.
Geez, thanks Joey... I can play too ;-)
04MystiCobra said:
I knew it!
LOL!
RickSvt said:
Who's next???
Ok Tyler, prove Joey right:thumbsup:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Procharger for me por favor. Im not gonna even be able to show up to meets these days cause i wont be able to keep up. Yo Joey we need to step our game up

Need to step up our bank accounts. Lol :rollseyes

5 More months and ill have something for yah :coolman: :burnout:

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Nice meeting ya Christian....and very nice ride.. :beer: Next summer Rick and I will bring it to you guys old school style.. :rockon:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
Nice meeting ya Christian....and very nice ride.. :beer: Next summer Rick and I will bring it to you guys old school style.. :rockon:
Believe me pleasure was all mine:beer: Thanks for being there to lend a hand!!!

Oh for those who haven't had the pleasure of setting eyes on the "old school" that Chuck's speaking of... MY GOODNESS!!!! I couldn't stop looking at Chuck's creation - an absolutely gorgeous Classic (in every sense of the word) Camaro :coolman: With the sun setting on the tremendous paint job, it was definitely poster quality:thumbsup: Thanks for bringing it on by Chuck and hope to see you again soon:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread