Local TT GT500, Fischer Motorsports

01slobra

got wheelhop?
Established Member
Pretty cool build, shop is local to DFW.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaNU_0_ES7M&context=C281aeADOEgsToPDskIHAO9Jpt9A9V6jufcUej4W"]Fischer Motorsports Built - 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Texas Mile Record Holder - YouTube[/nomedia]

vulture

Established Member
Boost by gear! ****ing sick dude! id love to build something like that. great vid

Brandon619

Established Member
Not impressed at all

Just playing around, great video and even better editing. That's a well built car, boost by gear is a great deal for a high horsepower car like this badass GT500 1400 on race gas! Wow simply wow, thanks for posting!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Amazing build and great video! What's the specs on the motor build and turbos? Will this car be at TX2K12?

rdsnk46

Established Member
I saw this car in person at the PRI show, it was on display and looked badass! Congrats on the mile event record!!!!

Malu59RT

slow
Established Member
Amazing build and great video! What's the specs on the motor build and turbos? Will this car be at TX2K12?

The owner lives in Houston, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it there. Just depends on how much crazier he wants to get with the build. :)

pretty ballsy to do that with out a cert'd cage in there lol

The 4pt they had in there was rated to 215, so that's why Shawn and Andy only ran it up that far. They upped the boost over several passes (in almost 5mph increments) throughout the weekend, making sure everything was good in each pass, and the car was stable. I had video of the 205mph and 210mph pass also, but didn't want to make the video too long. Shawn is working on an integrated cage (much like RUF does for their cars) which will allow them to push the record further, and I imagine quite a few GT500 owners will be interested in it.

Thanks for the compliments on the video guys!

Users who are viewing this thread