Location ideas for the group photo GTG....

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I'll video it for you Sheldon, if your not a kunt I will send you that video

Yeah cause its not gonna be of you losing. :loser:

I posted when I lost to Jeremy twice, and I posted when I lost to Womack, don't be a douche, let me edit the video and come back for more when your car is fixed.

But I ment still shots actually, rolling highway shots are bad ass.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Yeah cause its not gonna be of you losing. :loser:

I posted when I lost to Jeremy twice, and I posted when I lost to Womack, don't be a douche, let me edit the video and come back for more when your car is fixed.

But I ment still shots actually, rolling highway shots are bad ass.

You're going to need a wide angle lense when I drag your silly ass. :lol:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
04sleeper said:
When is it going to be?
I don't know, and I don't think anyone else does. I just meant if we're going to do it we need to pick a time and place.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
SVT Lurch said:
I don't know, and I don't think anyone else does. I just meant if we're going to do it we need to pick a time and place.
I agree. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I'll get some pics and post it up on here and see what everyone says. Its an idea.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
04sleeper said:
I agree. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something.
Me neither. I'm going to bug everyone at the GTG Friday, and I'll post up a thread when I get home if anything gets decided.
xcobra04x said:
I'll get some pics and post it up on here and see what everyone says. Its an idea.
Where?

JKD

Banned
I saw a possible place today with the lake as a background off of 30. Elgin Park or something like that. I saw it today when I took the wife to the doctor in Rockwall.

I'm also going to check out the Galleria Mall parking garage this evening while I'm out cruising.

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
I saw a possible place today with the lake as a background off of 30. Elgin Park or something like that. I saw it today when I took the wife to the doctor in Rockwall.

I'm also going to check out the Galleria Mall parking garage this evening while I'm out cruising.

the galeria parking garage will prolly be packed being so close to christmas.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
That's good thinking. Think security would chase us off after the mall closed?

Probably not if we were cool about it, but does anyone really want night time parking garage pics? :shrug:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
If we go there I'm not even bringing a camera, I can't take nighttime pictures worth a flip.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I know it might be out of the way for some...but with it being the offseason, the ballpark in arlington parking lots would probably be dead empty. Just an idea.

Or Texas Stadium any other day than a cowboys game obviously, I'm sure we could call in advance and explain the deal to security.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
The Ballpark at Arlington sounds like a good idea... It would make a nice backdrop for pics and maybe we can heat out to hooters after the pics for some food right around the corner from the stadium.

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
The Ballpark at Arlington sounds like a good idea... It would make a nice backdrop for pics and maybe we can heat out to hooters after the pics for some food right around the corner from the stadium.

Sounds like something we could make a cruise out of. We coudl start out at Fossil Park, then cruise to Arlington the lunch/dinner at Hooters. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread