Lol at the Heat

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
losing 4 in a row with two of the best players in the league on their roster. and then crying about it. have fun watching the celtics or the lakers win another one, douche bags.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
cant forget to put SA in the running but Id love to see the Heat bounced in the first round

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
unfortunetly for Lebron and co. they thought all they had to do was join together, roll over everyone, reap the benefits and everything would be that easy.clearly they're learning this is not the case and their record against the top teams is proof.

like i said when they all decided they were "taking their talents to South Beach", Bosh is one of the softest big men in the league and shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the other two; and Wade and James are the EXACT same player positionally on the court and do not compliment each other in any way.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
losing 4 in a row with two of the best players in the league on their roster. and then crying about it. have fun watching the celtics or the lakers win another one, douche bags.

First of all, the post season and regular season are two completely different animals. Teams play different. The Spurs are the best team in the NBA and you don't even consider them for winning a championship, this just proves my point. No one knows how Miami is going to play in the playoffs. Maybe they end up on the winning side of these 1 and 2 point losses or they stay losing these close games, who knows.

Second, they're crying because they care enough about the game they're playing that they show it. You have to care a lot about the game and also know how close you are to being great that you cry. You don't see irrelevant and terrible teams with players showing these emotions. Why? Because they know they have no shot.

unfortunetly for Lebron and co. they thought all they had to do was join together, roll over everyone, reap the benefits and everything would be that easy.clearly they're learning this is not the case and their record against the top teams is proof.

like i said when they all decided they were "taking their talents to South Beach", Bosh is one of the softest big men in the league and shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the other two; and Wade and James are the EXACT same player positionally on the court and do not compliment each other in any way.

Actually that's what everyone else thought. They knew and said that it was going to take a lot of work and time to even get any kind of chemistry going.

That whole thing about Bosh being soft is just dumb. What does that even mean? People say that just because hes a shooter.

I do agree with you in the respect that James and Wade still haven't figured out how to use each other efficiently.

joeg215

Established Member
LeBron's above average at best, but he's just another chump when it comes playoff time.

Above average at best lol... I would like to hear all the other people who are elite cause damn.

I look at mvp as the person who you would "draft 1st" for your team If you could. I would pick James all day. I definitely agree Rose is the most valuable player on the Bulls though.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
First of all, the post season and regular season are two completely different animals. Teams play different. The Spurs are the best team in the NBA and you don't even consider them for winning a championship, this just proves my point. No one knows how Miami is going to play in the playoffs. Maybe they end up on the winning side of these 1 and 2 point losses or they stay losing these close games, who knows.

Second, they're crying because they care enough about the game they're playing that they show it. You have to care a lot about the game and also know how close you are to being great that you cry. You don't see irrelevant and terrible teams with players showing these emotions. Why? Because they know they have no shot.

Actually that's what everyone else thought. They knew and said that it was going to take a lot of work and time to even get any kind of chemistry going.

That whole thing about Bosh being soft is just dumb. What does that even mean? People say that just because hes a shooter.

I do agree with you in the respect that James and Wade still haven't figured out how to use each other efficiently.

you also dont see contending teams crying because they lost a game in friggin March. they only basketball players who should be crying in March are college teams who get bounced from the tourney.

and Bosh being soft is exacly what it sounds like: he's soft. he was supposed to be the big man down low, when he obviously can't or won't handle that role. it's becoming more and more obvious that Bosh isn't even in the same realm as the other two, and to be honest, its looks to me like he was more a product of an above average player on a very below average team in Toronto.

quite frankly, i'm getting tired of hearing the chemistry excuse for this supposed 'super team'. they've played 63 games, either they're able to play together now or they never will. do you know how long it took the Celtics to "find their chemistry" in 07-08? they started off 29-4 and blew everyones doors off. so don't give me this crap that they need more time. until Lebron figures out that the world doesn't actually revolve around him, this will be the way of the Heat. want proof? Lebrick has missed his last 4 attempts at game tying/winning shots, yet won't even consider dishing it off to Wade, who single handedly put Miami on his back during their championship run a few years back. something Lebron has NEVER done. yet he says he's not going to continue failing his team at the end of games. here's an idea: how about realizing that you're not clutch at the end of games and stop trying to be the star for once? isn't that what was suppose to happen when you supposedly took a lesser role on this team? how about passing it off to Wade for once Lebron?

i also enjoyed Wade's whoa is me comment "the Heat is losing. the world is a better place". if you don't want the goddamn bulls eye on you back, don't throw a friggin championship celebration before you've even played a game. don't let your dumbass self-absorbed star make stupid comments such as stating the team should be referred to as the "Heattles". they want all the glamor and none of the criticism. like a said, they thought it would be easy and now that they've figured out its not, they don't know how to respond.

i understand you're just defending your home team, but the excuses need to stop. the mere fact that two of your big 3 had a single press conference to announce their signing and the other had his own hour long television special to announce his decision should have been a clue as to how this 'team' was going to mesh.

:nonono:

Last edited:

Kwik03DSG

Established Member

:lol: I'm a spurs fan but just out of curiosity did you make a "lol @ the lakers" thread when the Lakers dropped 4 straight against Utah, the pacers, the Grizz and houston earlier this season? Or how bout when the lost to orlando, the bobcats (lmfao) or even worse, CLEVELAND, the worst team in the NBA? :dw:

Just a curiosity...

pwrshft99

Established Member
189321_195285547158884_100000323213471_613720_6480961_a.jpg

joeg215

Established Member
you also dont see contending teams crying because they lost a game in friggin March. they only basketball players who should be crying in March are college teams who get bounced from the tourney.

and Bosh being soft is exacly what it sounds like: he's soft. he was supposed to be the big man down low, when he obviously can't or won't handle that role. it's becoming more and more obvious that Bosh isn't even in the same realm as the other two, and to be honest, its looks to me like he was more a product of an above average player on a very below average team in Toronto.

quite frankly, i'm getting tired of hearing the chemistry excuse for this supposed 'super team'. they've played 63 games, either they're able to play together now or they never will. do you know how long it took the Celtics to "find their chemistry" in 07-08? they started off 29-4 and blew everyones doors off. so don't give me this crap that they need more time. until Lebron figures out that the world doesn't actually revolve around him, this will be the way of the Heat. want proof? Lebrick has missed his last 4 attempts at game tying/winning shots, yet won't even consider dishing it off to Wade, who single handedly put Miami on his back during their championship run a few years back. something Lebron has NEVER done. yet he says he's not going to continue failing his team at the end of games. here's an idea: how about realizing that you're not clutch at the end of games and stop trying to be the star for once? isn't that what was suppose to happen when you supposedly took a lesser role on this team? how about passing it off to Wade for once Lebron?

i also enjoyed Wade's whoa is me comment "the Heat is losing. the world is a better place". if you don't want the goddamn bulls eye on you back, don't throw a friggin championship celebration before you've even played a game. don't let your dumbass self-absorbed star make stupid comments such as stating the team should be referred to as the "Heattles". they want all the glamor and none of the criticism. like a said, they thought it would be easy and now that they've figured out its not, they don't know how to respond.

i understand you're just defending your home team, but the excuses need to stop. the mere fact that two of your big 3 had a single press conference to announce their signing and the other had his own hour long television special to announce his decision should have been a clue as to how this 'team' was going to mesh.

Contending teams are not under a microscope like the heat are. Every little comment is over analyzed constantly.

What excuses? I was agreeing with you in that wade and lebron are not playing well together. The chemistry comment was a response to you claiming that they believed all they had to do was get together and that's it, that it was going to be easy. They never said that, in fact they said the exact opposite.

The reason Lebron has been taking the last shot is because he has statistically been the best closer in the game, better than kobe and better than anyone else. Obviously this hasn't been the case this year but for the last 7 years this was true. In depth coverage of the NBA from 82games.com <- pretty good site for stats.

Bosh is the same bosh he was in Toronto, which was not the quintessential big man down low. People who believe that's what he is wrong. He's doing the same thing he did there so I don't think the Heat are trying to change him into anything else.

I hated that championship celebration but w.e it was for the fans to get them all excited so I don't fault them too much.

Kudos to the Celtics for figuring it out early the year they got together. But, every year that passes for them the lower the chance they have to win anything. Unless of course Garnett comes up with more dirty plays and continues to bully much smaller players. Sorry but I can't stand that guy.

Also, like I said before, the real season hasn't started yet. We'll see how this thing plays out.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member

I agree, bosh is "soft" for a post player. His post D is terrible, help D is average at best, and man-man Defense is almost as bad as his post D. Offensive talent, yes, but a liability on D and an average rebounder.

quite frankly, i'm getting tired of hearing the chemistry excuse for this supposed 'super team'. they've played 63 games, either they're able to play together now or they never will. do you know how long it took the Celtics to "find their chemistry" in 07-08? they started off 29-4 and blew everyones doors off.

Good example, the celtics were able to win it all the first year together, but it doesn't always work like that. For example, acquired Pau Gasol in the 07-08 season and lost to the Celtics in the Finals but won the following year. That's 27 games that season then 82 games the next, plus preseason and post season games that he had to develop chemistry with Kobe. Roughly 120 games total. Some things just take time...

so don't give me this crap that they need more time. until Lebron figures out that the world doesn't actually revolve around him, this will be the way of the Heat. want proof? Lebrick has missed his last 4 attempts at game tying/winning shots, yet won't even consider dishing it off to Wade, who single handedly put Miami on his back during their championship run a few years back. something Lebron has NEVER done. yet he says he's not going to continue failing his team at the end of games.
Wade had a 20/10 shaq and Alonzo mourning, a LOCKDOWN defender during that championship run. That's not "doing it by yourself." Furthermore, didn't lebron score 25 or so straight points against the pistons in the 4th quarter and OT in the EC finals to carry his team to the NBA Finals against us in 2007? That's the closest anyone has come to doing it by themselves, IMO. Wade had a 20/10 shaq while lebron had Mo Williams. LOL

Just a thought...

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Contending teams are not under a microscope like the heat are. Every little comment is over analyzed constantly.

and its their own damn fault. like i said, they want the attention and they want to gloat when all is well, but not when they lose

What excuses? I was agreeing with you in that wade and lebron are not playing well together. The chemistry comment was a response to you claiming that they believed all they had to do was get together and that's it, that it was going to be easy. They never said that, in fact they said the exact opposite.

you're right, they tried to leave themselves an out incase things went bad, "well we lost, but we told you it was going to take a while to get it right" ...please

The reason Lebron has been taking the last shot is because he has statistically been the best closer in the game, better than kobe and better than anyone else. Obviously this hasn't been the case this year but for the last 7 years this was true. In depth coverage of the NBA from 82games.com <- pretty good site for stats.

and? he's struggled as of late but won't give the ball up. it's always about him, always has been

Bosh is the same bosh he was in Toronto, which was not the quintessential big man down low. People who believe that's what he is wrong. He's doing the same thing he did there so I don't think the Heat are trying to change him into anything else.

well, thats the roll he assimed when he came to this team. maybe he should have put more thought into it instead of following Lebron

I hated that championship celebration but w.e it was for the fans to get them all excited so I don't fault them too much.

Kudos to the Celtics for figuring it out early the year they got together. But, every year that passes for them the lower the chance they have to win anything. Unless of course Garnett comes up with more dirty plays and continues to bully much smaller players. Sorry but I can't stand that guy.

right, because the Celtics only win because of one bonehead play. i'll say this, if you're rooting for Lebron and feel that he has done no wrong and you can stand him, you really have no place complaining about someone on another team.

Also, like I said before, the real season hasn't started yet. We'll see how this thing plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread