LOL, yes that is a mullet

cameron

Established Member
i have been researching how to transfer my VHS tapes to my computer in a loss format so i can burn to DVD. this is my first attempt (my 6th grade talent show). turned out o.k. with no filters. thanks for the mullet comments in advance....LOL

this video was taken March 28, 1990.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSvzfHg9UTc"]YouTube- Talent Show 1990[/ame]

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
Damn them's some big assed 6th graders, The Drummer is rocking it though. I bet after that show you had all the 7th and 8th grade girlies!

cameron

Established Member
well, those guys were friends of my dad who filled in for me. funny i landed a 7th grader chick that was pretty hot (at least i thought at 12 years old) shortly after that...lol.

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
Badass man! I bet till this day, you remember that feeling of being a rock star like it was yesterday. How much 6-8grade a$$ did u pull after that!? My whole family plays drums my dad played at Berkley and my cousin played for DCI. I remember the fist time I went to a house party and there was a drum set sitting by its lonesome and started to play a set and by the end of it had a huge crowd screaming at the top of their lungs.

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
Good shit!

And of course the drummer joke-
Do you know what the drummer go on his I.Q. test?

Drool.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank God for the new anti-shake technology in video cameras. LOL!

Amazing drum talent there. Wow! And, yeah, are you still drumming? I sure hope so. My son used to play the drums so I definitely see your talent. Did you ever play in any bands? I would surely think so based on that one video. Wow!

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Bonzo lives!

I can hear Robert Plant yelling.......MOBY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I saw Bonzo perform that live here in St. Louis back in '75......you nailed it!!!!!!!!!!

So, now that your older and your arms are bigger I bet you can hit them just as hard as Bonzo did.......how 'bout a that was then and this now performance side by side? love to see you perform at your present age....

Mark

cameron

Established Member
thanks guys. yeah still playing today. i've played in several bands and have had a lot of fun. been a little difficult playing since i got married and had 2 little boys, but i am in the process of putting together another one. if not, i have 2 little students to teach.

cameron

Established Member
I can hear Robert Plant yelling.......MOBY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I saw Bonzo perform that live here in St. Louis back in '75......you nailed it!!!!!!!!!!

So, now that your older and your arms are bigger I bet you can hit them just as hard as Bonzo did.......how 'bout a that was then and this now performance side by side? love to see you perform at your present age....

Mark

i've watched him on tape perform. the man had some heavy feet and could really make his presents known with those stomp grooves. i took some lessons about 5 years ago to learn a few Latin grooves and get a better understand of reading music. i'm a big fan of jazz and love a groovin bass player. i've played from country to metal to blues to seriously off the wall stuff. diversity is the key i always said.

funny you mention hitting hard. my dad always drilled me with "if your going to play them, then play them". he also taught me that there is always someone better then you, so you should never stop learning and improving. he was my biggest influence.

CobraJay

Established Member
That was badass....if that was you TODAY in this day and age, all those teachers would have f*$ked the sh*t outta you.

Users who are viewing this thread