Lol Zl1

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Watch for it on CL. Gently driven. Never raced. Has never seen rain.

matt87

Established Member
just like you have to take a road test when your 16 to get behind a wheel, they should have mandatory high speed driving courses before you can buy cars like these. to easy for noobs to get into trouble these days. high performance cars are alot more powerful then they ever have been. oh well never will happen hence more and more vids like this will be popping up. lol!

speedieGT500

Established Member
just like you have to take a road test when your 16 to get behind a wheel, they should have mandatory high speed driving courses before you can buy cars like these. to easy for noobs to get into trouble these days. high performance cars are alot more powerful then they ever have been. oh well never will happen hence more and more vids like this will be popping up. lol!
Of all the "high performance" vehicles I've owned including 3 mustangs my current with 730 whp, STi and wrx's, srt8 300 etc the one vehicle I've wrecked due to being a retard and losing control was my 89 Toyota 2wd truck with maybe 120whp

19935.slow

Established Member
Of all the "high performance" vehicles I've owned including 3 mustangs my current with 730 whp, STi and wrx's, srt8 300 etc the one vehicle I've wrecked due to being a retard and losing control was my 89 Toyota 2wd truck with maybe 120whp

Agreed, I've done some daring stuff with some of my higher hp cars, but never crashed; however, I have put myself in some sticky situations in my 120 (flywheel) hp s10 !

Users who are viewing this thread