Lol

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
So our TV is currently broken, since it's been out, we have come out of vegging.

Yesterday the manfriend decided to take apart the front bumper, which is completely fooked up by the monsoons and the damn AZ summer. Now i have no bumper. the side rail trim is off as well, and it looks sweet IMO. Also removed the entire tow carriage, which was a heavy bitch.

Today, we are sanding down the bumper and hoping to get it painted and put back together. I still want to drive it before its all put back though. Its badass. Although, the whole stock h/e kinda ruins the look. :lol1:

So with that said, I am now accepting donations for rear bumper, tonneau cover, aftermarket h/e, a set of front street tires, and other nice random Lightning parts. :poke:

THanks for reading. :read:

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Isn't it nice when time sinks break? (TV, Computer with all the [addicting] games on it!) 3 months ago I never thought I'd be sitting in the garage listening to music over a rotary tool for 6-8 hours at a time.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Haha take the fenders off and you might think your good to go on Baja

0420081351-2.jpg

Last edited:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I might just do that! If someone asks me why its all tore up, Im just gonna say its weight reduction (which is true!)

I plan to throw the slicks on the truck as well.

Oh so yeah i will also take donations of fog lights, and tailights. 86 LX thanks for the offer but I just bought a set from ebay. Ironic how everything else thats big and expensive breaks when you buy a smaller, cheaper part.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I might just do that! If someone asks me why its all tore up, Im just gonna say its weight reduction (which is true!)

I plan to throw the slicks on the truck as well.

Oh so yeah i will also take donations of fog lights, and tailights. 86 LX thanks for the offer but I just bought a set from ebay. Ironic how everything else thats big and expensive breaks when you buy a smaller, cheaper part.

now when ya gonna get this tranny cooler done :D

FordFanStan

Established Member
where the . . my post?

Anywho I already told ya Mai you can come get my bumper for cheap, and it's already black. I also have some red 99 tails for cheap if you want? FFS

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I know, I am actually probably gonna be in San Diego for Thanksgiving. However, given the condition my truck is in, it is in no shape to travel that far. So chances are, i will be taking the Porsche or some sort of rental (which will be a car most likely). Any chance it can be shipped? I dont know how much it would cost but i figured after shipping im better off buying aftermarket. LOL We will see though, pm me your cell so i can call you when i get in town. I might be in a bigger car and it might just fit with some seats folded. How are the tails? Mine are all scratched so if they are better than mine im interested.

where the . . my post?

Anywho I already told ya Mai you can come get my bumper for cheap, and it's already black. I also have some red 99 tails for cheap if you want? FFS

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
You can swing by corona on the way down too. I'm not willing to put pink bunny shoes on while working on my truck, but a picture of someone who would would be worth it :)

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
LOL Yeah Rob, story of my life.

Don't be surprised to see me gone for a long time and be back on. You might or might not have followed my life story, but i had a really good job that required a lot of time, and then it started to suck so i quit. So i was back on forums for a short while. Shortly after though, I got a job at a CPA firm as an auditor, so now i have another job that takes up a lot of time, traveling, school, work, social functions, etc...

I do lurk often and i still talk to Mike/Kryo so he gives me the dirty secrets of SVTP still. :read:

Inuswo, they need to be hot pink fluffy bunny slippers. lol. i will let you know if im down there. Maybe we can have a mini lightning meet and have a few :beer:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
You can send a bumper via Greyhound. I ordered a new bumper for a F250 from the guys in Minn. and the cost of shipping was only like 30 or so.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
LOL Yeah Rob, story of my life.

Don't be surprised to see me gone for a long time and be back on. You might or might not have followed my life story, but i had a really good job that required a lot of time, and then it started to suck so i quit. So i was back on forums for a short while. Shortly after though, I got a job at a CPA firm as an auditor, so now i have another job that takes up a lot of time, traveling, school, work, social functions, etc...

I do lurk often and i still talk to Mike/Kryo so he gives me the dirty secrets of SVTP still. :read:

Inuswo, they need to be hot pink fluffy bunny slippers. lol. i will let you know if im down there. Maybe we can have a mini lightning meet and have a few :beer:

Talk to me? you normally send me abusive messages and texts that cause me to cry myself to sleep at night and drink my sorrows away on the weekends :p

or you make me crave Logans alot...which ive been two twice in the last week.
and next time you are out we found a badass sammich place out here!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
LOL you know you cannot deny Logan's is THE BEST ****ING bread ... and Steak. :p and the peanut butter mousse hits the spot everytime. What sammich place you talking about? The only thing better i guess is a brazilian steak place. i miss that place.

PS: thats not abuse, it's just tough love. Oh btw, wheres the vodka?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
LOL you know you cannot deny Logan's is THE BEST ****ING bread ... and Steak. :p and the peanut butter mousse hits the spot everytime. What sammich place you talking about? The only thing better i guess is a brazilian steak place. i miss that place.

PS: thats not abuse, it's just tough love. Oh btw, wheres the vodka?

yes their bread owns as does the steak and the mousse...i hate you so bad right now :p

The sammich place is called Chubby's seems to been open a short time..but damn...just damn.

and the vodka is on the kitchen counter still :)

FordFanStan

Established Member
Logans is the place you told me about inTexas to visit while I was there too Mai? I did not notice that. Is it a chain, if so I have been there, they got one in Bakes. They are good, but I bet money I know of better places here in Cali than any you can come up with in Tx, yes I just said I bet money I know of a better steakhouse in Ca than in Tx. I know it sounds dumb, but like I said, I have been to several in both, and I'm willing to bet money on it :p .

Like 00SVT said too, I have shipped a bumper via greyhound before, my current front urethane 01+ bumper, and it was extremely cheap too. I am sure that is a possibility. As far as the tailights, those you can take a look at here in person if you want and decide, they are in very decent shape IMO. Hope all is well with you in Az and please keep off this site now NOOB! FFS

Users who are viewing this thread