Long tube Headers

sysquella

Established Member
Hey guys Im looking for a good set headers for my 15. I have a gibson 3" catback exhaust system. Not really sure which long tubes to buy. Thanks for any advice.

esacteksab

Established Member
I just finished putting on ARH 1-7/8" headers with off-road "comp" direct connects (don't neck down to 2.5"). I really like the fit & finish. You can get it with cats and you can get it with factory style 2.5" connections.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I just finished putting on ARH 1-7/8" headers with off-road "comp" direct connects (don't neck down to 2.5"). I really like the fit & finish. You can get it with cats and you can get it with factory style 2.5" connections.
I am going this route on my new gt/cs...it will be connected to a ford racing sport catback setup with black 4 inch tips..

sysquella

Established Member
I don't know much about cars, but does it matter if I buy with cats or offroad with factory connect? I'm looking at Stainless Power.

Zemedici

Established Member
Factory connect.

Stainless power is stainless Works house brand, same company, so same product, just made where costs are cheaper so they can be sold cheaper.

However, I've never heard a car with a Gibson catback and headers, it may sound good, and may sound awful. My 15 had a gibson catback, and it droned like crazy.

I would stick with cats, offroad leads to rasp.

Users who are viewing this thread