Longtime viewer...Now online

03reptile

Established Member
Well, I finally decided to go on line so I could share experiences and issues. I ordered an 03 in March 02 & received my White Coupe in Aug. 02. Went through all the anxious moments, waiting for it's arrival. I have not been disappointed! I have not had the pull,vib, or tick, to date , with 12k on the clock. I researched modifications carefully and utilized this site often to assist in decisions. So far I've installed a K&N and cut the nozzle off at the fender well which didn't cause any drivability issues. I have also installed a FR500 exhaust system which fit perfectly and is exactly what I wanted in the sound department. Again, thanks to the site and discussions , I made the correct choice. Have joined the svtoa Freestate Chapter here in Md and look forward to getting together with other Cobra owners. I've had Mustangs most of my life (5) and this one is by far the best. I'm looking forward to sharing info about our cars and hope that I can help others with my experiences. Thanks for all the advise and information you guys have provided over the past year!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
congrads, I am glad your happy with your car. What mods do you have planned? Are you going to swap the pulley?:thumbsup:

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Hey there... I see you live in Gaithersburg . Check out the link in my sig. Is is for a bunch of us in that and the b-more area.

WELCOME%20YOU.JPG

catchsomenewbies.jpg

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Welcome! I'm a member of the Freestate SVTOA also. I was there at Carlisle with the other members. I live in Gaithersburg to, Montgomery Village to be more specific. Havn't seen a white coupe around. Hopefully I can see it at the next meeting.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread