Longtubes w/E85 Options?

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
I know a lot of guys are having to move/modify 02 sensor locations in order to run e85 properly, some guys have had to wrap the bung/02 area etc....

Are there any LT's that you don't have to worry about modifying he headers if you're using e85? looking specifically for 1 7/8.

Thanks!

nordy racer

Established Member
I burned out 2 O2's due to not moving them because of E85.. just move them and save the money of replacing them..

redline5.0

Established Member
Been running a couple weeks now on the kook's 1 7/8 with e85 and no issues. I was looking at all the different header options a while ago and just went with the kooks so I didn't have to move o2's. There was one user that said he was able to just wrap the collectors and didn't have issues with the o2's dieing..

SCalla1384

Established Member
Kooks is pretty much the only header that have no issues. Not sure about ARH? But I do know, Pypes/jba/BBK etc do have issues.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I wrapped my stainless powers and never had an issue. I only had them on the car for 1500 miles and they're for sale if you're interested. PM me.

nosscort

Established Member
just move them.. it's easy and shouldn't cost you a lot.. I tig my own and I paid 4 bucks for new bungs and block offs for the old ones.. been on e85 for a year and 4000 miles no issues at all.

drivers02placement.jpg

passside02placement.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread