Look at what i saw at autozone today...

Slobra Svt

Established Member
When i was walking out side to my car i saw this and didnt even know what to say. It looks bone stock and only had 235's out back? but i just had to take a picture it was to great.
And his license plate braket said "The bullshit stops when the green light pops"
22x3ck.jpg
[/IMG]
5p0ara.jpg
[/IMG]

MercuryLs

Established Member
That's my buddy Dugan!!

He has LS1 TA with MS4 cam, Headers, bolt ons, 4.10gears, 6-speed, 400whp, runs 12.2 @ 117mph. He runs ET Streets in the warmer months.

couple shitty Vids:

This is my Mark VIII Nitrous setup vs him:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB4XJroDoCM"]YouTube- Mark VIII vs Dugan round 4[/ame]

My Mustang w/ stock 5.4 DOHC swap nitrous testing vs him. View from inside his car:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG1rk3N1LL0"]YouTube- Mustang vs Dugan[/ame]

Last edited:

MercuryLs

Established Member
He's a really cool guy, he got that plate because my plate says "LS1KILR". So it's all in jest, just talking shit on each other. lol

Slobra Svt

Established Member
lol i was woundering what was done to it cause it looked bone stock. and it seemed weird to have that license plate if it was stock.

Slobra Svt

Established Member
He's a really cool guy, he got that plate because my plate says "LS1KILR". So it's all in jest, just talking shit on each other. lol

Just out of curiosity but are you the guy who had a dsg gt that you were gonna drop a ls1 motor into and you were gonna use nano nitrous on it? Cause im pretty sure i bought a flowmaster cat-back from you a while back.

MercuryLs

Established Member
Just out of curiosity but are you the guy who had a dsg gt that you were gonna drop a ls1 motor into and you were gonna use nano nitrous on it? Cause im pretty sure i bought a flowmaster cat-back from you a while back.

Definitely not, I'm a MOD MOTOR guy all the way! My car is in my sig.

I believe you are talking about Brad, he keeps changing what he wants to do. He also works at Nano.

Slobra Svt

Established Member
Definitely not, I'm a MOD MOTOR guy all the way! My car is in my sig.

I believe you are talking about Brad, he keeps changing what he wants to do. He also works at Nano.

Ah alright ya cause i remember when i bought some stuff from him that he was gonna build up his gt to run nano nitrous in it. when i saw his car he had just put in a tubular k-member. but his car was really clean.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
That's my buddy Dugan!!

He has LS1 TA with MS4 cam, Headers, bolt ons, 4.10gears, 6-speed, 400whp, runs 12.2 @ 117mph. He runs ET Streets in the warmer months.

couple shitty Vids:

This is my Mark VIII Nitrous setup vs him:
YouTube- Mark VIII vs Dugan round 4

My Mustang w/ stock 5.4 DOHC swap nitrous testing vs him. View from inside his car:
YouTube- Mustang vs Dugan

...and from this post on, this thread will go from "omg!! what a slow ass piece of shit!" to "wow, nice ride. thats a good sounding f-body"

thank you svtp, i can always look here for a laugh

BM1

Established Member
That plate doesn't seem very fitting considering my cousin's stock motor 2V GT is faster than that. I bet he eats his words quite often.

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
There's a plate around here like that too.. Except its on a built/procharged C5Z06..

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
lol yup svtp always surprises me.

Some random post dissing a car turned into hey that's my friends car. Then we instantly know everything about it and a few people chime in to network. hahaha WIN

Users who are viewing this thread